“Good for a quick bite but definately not high end”
Review of Chickie's & Pete's

Chickie's & Pete's
Ranked #135 of 517 Restaurants in Allentown
Reviewed March 5, 2018

My wife and I and our son attended a Phantoms game this weekend and stopped here for dinner before the game. The other restaurant we were going to eat at was closed because of the snow storm. The service was ok, food mediocre and it's loud. Not the most family friendly place as it has more of a bar atmosphere. Food is greasy bar food. I'd eat somewhere else if possible. Prices are ok and it's convenient if going to a game or concert. That's all it has going for it.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed January 4, 2018

The hubs and I ended up here because he loves crinkle fries and cheesesteaks. Our waiter Wesley was very attentive and suggested items that are popular and we were not disappointed. So we ordered the crab fries with cheese sauces and boy were they good. I’m not normally a fan of crinkle fries, but these were tasty, especially with the cheese. My husband ordered the Ultimate Tailgate burger, which is a cheeseburger with a crab cake on top. He enjoyed it. I got the Lobster Philly Cheesesteak. This combines two of my favorite foods. The lobster was in cheese sauce and acted as a topping for the steak. It was really quite good. Since we were at the PPL Center and parked in the garage we asked if they validate parking. Wesley checked and the manager said they didn’t have any more tickets to give us, but took off $6 from our bill! That was above and beyond. Turns out our parking only cost us $1.50 so we made out on that deal. I would go back to this restaurant without any hesitation. In fact, I’d like to try the Lobster pizza…

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Nikki P
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Convenient place to go before going to an event at PPL center. It was just average. Won't be going back

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 1, 2017

I've seen some reviews where people complain about the food and the service. We were greeted and sat quickly by the hostess and our server was there within minutes to offer us some fries and take our drink order. You have to get the French Fries no matter what.

When our drinks arrived we placed our drink order and our food was at our table in no time. I ordered the Fried Calamari, Hot Shrimp, and Baby Lobster tails (pics provided).

We were checked on multiple times and empty dishes were removed as they were emptied. We can't wait to get back again, and hopefully one opens in Western Pennsylvania soon. I'd highly recommend it.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 25, 2017

All I can say is we were there for lunch today and it was not busy at all. Asked for a both and said they are saving them as they are all reserved for after the hockey game mind you we were there at 1 game would be over several hours later. The sever was absolutely awful 20 minutes to order and waited over a half hour for the check. I had to go look for her! We should have walked out! We have had good and bad meals at their other location but this was just the worst ever. The servers are all dirty looking and barely can speak english! I am sorry we will never ever return to this location in that area! Go to Fegley's up the block you will get a better meal and service!

Date of visit: November 2017