“Good craft beers ”

HiJinx Brewing Company
Ranked #67 of 494 Restaurants in Allentown
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Lively place with great brews, friendly staff and customers. May check out neighboring meadery & distillery next time.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

I was actually here for the meadery next door, but figured I'd stop by for a quick visit. It was Friday night and they had a food truck out front and a band playing, so the atmosphere was certainly what you'd want in a brewery. A flight of 6 pours for $4 was also a nice little surprise. Overall, some were certainly better than others, so I can't say their consistency is there, but they at least hit the mark on some of them. Overall, I'd say it's worth a stop if you're in the area, but probably not a destination-type place.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

Stopping at HiJinx for a bachelor party for my son was a great idea. There were 14 of us and calling ahead was a great idea. Julie, our bartender had set us up with a table which was perfect. The flights were only $4 and you got a sample of six beers. A super friendly place that's sort of out of the way but I was amazed at how busy it was. Along with the brewery there's a meadery and a distillery called The County Seat. What a great place to visit ! The drinks made at the County Seat were different and quite tasty, You will have to explore the back area's of the brewery to find the County Seat.

Reviewed May 3, 2017

This is a small brewery in an industrial building. Parking is on the street in a industrial area. The people working here are great. Friendly and knowledgeable.

The beer is good. Stop by and you'll enjoy yourself.

Reviewed March 15, 2017

I came here for Lehigh Valley Beer Week in February and this was my first time coming here. The tasting room is quite large and is a great spot for a large group. My buddy and I tried all of their beers on tap since tastings are 2 oz each, which is a great way to try them all. The beers themselves were kind of hit or miss and I would give it a 3/5 on average for all of them. However, the staff were super kind and the prices are ridiculously amazing ($4 for a flight), which makes up for some of the so-so brews. I would come back here again, especially if I had a big group to accommodate and it's right next to a distillery, so you can make an afternoon of the two!