“Great for full breakfast or brunch.”

Starlite Diner & Lounge
Ranked #7 of 492 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Whether dining alone or with family and friends, you will always have the best seat in the house. Comfortable chairs and large tables give you plenty of room to relax and enjoy your food. Starlite Diner makes a great location for a business lunch or meeting or just enjoy a coffee and dessert while you browse the internet. Personal touches include two 400-gallon saltwater fish tanks for visual entertainment. Book your next party or corporate event and enjoy the privacy of your own room. Our banquet room comfortably holds up to 55 people. The room has its own private entrance, bathroom and personal servers to accommodate your group efficiently. Please discuss any catering needs you have with the banquet manager. We only require a few days’ notice to make your next event a huge success.
Reviewed March 23, 2018

I was visiting for St Paddy's day and wanted a full breakfast (eggs, pancakes, etc). They have an extensive menu with quality fresh ingredients and excellent service. If you're in the area, this is a great place for breakfast or brunch. Also, the service is excellent!!

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite place to eat. The soups are always amazing. Typical diner cuisine...very diverse...but I go for the all you can eat soup & salad bar.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

Have been here several times. Several choices on the menu. Good service and friendly people. The food is average but it's a diner. The price is average for this type of restaurant.

Nice fish tanks for your viewing

Reviewed February 25, 2018

The atmosphere was so bizarre...part 80's/Vegas club, part 1950's lounge. My husband's food was excellent and had very much a homemade feel to it. He had a meat and cheese pannini. He loved it. I struggled to find something I could eat because I have a wheat allergy and there were no gluten free bread options - the menu was overwhelmingly large, but people with food options were left lacking. There were tons of great sandwiches and wraps on the menu that I could not enjoy because I had no gluten free options. I ordered the broiled haddock by recommendation of the server, and while it was not dripping in butter as much restaurant fish is, it still had zero flavor. The salad bar was great and the dessert cooler looked amazing although we did not partake. Overall, a very interesting place, just stick to the hot sandwiches if you can.

Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

We made a stop on the way to NYC and were looking for a place to eat before we hit the road. The hotel recommended the Starlite Diner. What a great recommendation! Very cute retro decor and good food. Highly recommend stopping in if just to have a look around. What a fun stop.

1  Thank Walter I