“When at this intersection be sure to look up on the hill to see Happys”
Review of Happys Dinner

Happys Dinner
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Andreas
Reviewed August 16, 2017

We stopped here on one of those spur of the moment times. Our home was about two hours away and it was late in the afternoon and we just didn't want a quick food place. We noticed this place at the intersection and decided to try it. It was a great decision on our part. The menu is quite extensive and will meet any need of those who read it. The salmon we chose was delicious as were our soup and sides. We are looking forward to returning again.

1  Thank Richard R

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Excellent place. Great employees. Try the strawberry filled French toast. Very family oriented and very pleasing atmosphere

Reviewed July 10, 2017

This is a great family restaurant from burgers to lobster! We were on a scenic motorcycle ride & came across this gem at the intersection of PA Route 309 & PA Route 895 in Andreas, PA. The establishment is a small hometown restaurant with big taste! I had shrimp stir-fry with a side too for $13.99, my father had chicken stir-fry with a side for $11.99, my wife had chicken quesadillas, my son had buffalo chicken cheese fries. The menu was surprisingly large for the small restaurant, but the taste was delicious and portions were very adequate ... we used a to-go container to bring some great tasting leftovers home! The service was excellent & we were seated right away (party of 5) I highly recommend Happys Diner, you will be Happy!!!

Reviewed December 27, 2016 via mobile

There are a few foods I use to rate resturants, one is a Reuben, born and raised in Philly around Jewish delis, I can clearly rank Happy's up there with the best, I never had an open face one, but I defenitly will now.
We also recently stopped for breakfast, the omelet was also over the top!

Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

Happy's is a great place we always visit at least once but usually more than that when we are
staying nearby at Blue Mountain Christian Retreat. Most entrees include (homemade) soup, salad and 2 veggies. Most recently I had the London Broil with mushroom gravy one night and roast turkey another. Both were very good. A friend had the Italian Burger and said that was really good. My mom loves the sauté dishes. You won't leave this place hungry and will probably have left overs. Check out the early birds for around $7 that even includes dessert. Sadly, I forgot to take pictures.