“Great Find!”
Review of A la Maison Bistro

A la Maison Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
A la Maison Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 98 Restaurants in Ardmore
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ardmore Avenue
Reviewed 25 September 2017

A la Maison Bistro - wow did we luck out in finding this little jewel in Ardmore. The only thing that would have made it perfect would be if we'd thought to bring a good bottle of wine (BYOB only). It was a perfect September day and we decided to sit outside. Our orders were the Bouillabaisse and the Shortie sandwich (Short Rib and Gruyere on Brioche) with a side of pommes frites. Both selections were delicious. Our server Daniel was great, especially since I think he was taking care of the whole house. I requested garlic mayonnaise for my fries and he didn't have it but suggested some tomato basil mayo, which was perfect. Really a perfect meal.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

The food here is delicious. Service is great. It is a bit pricey, however. Not sure totally worth it. They do have good music frequently. But fun for a special night out.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

It really was the strangest experience. We were there last weekend. We sat down, we ordered, we received our appetizers. And then we never got our entrees. We waited and waited, and our entrées never came out. After a couple of hours we walked out.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We love to go to A La Maison.
Our server was very thoughtful and helpful
We will be returning many times this year
Mimi

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Paris remains my favorite city on earth, mostly because the French understand how to make food an experience, much like A la Maison. The Parisian style restaurant has a cozy feel and all the amenities to make your experience complete. I like the fact that this establishment is a byob, giving you the chance to set your own pallet.

The appetizers are great, I recommend the cheese board and pate. I have ordered both the duck and beef, both were fantastic, cooked perfectly.

As much as I enjoy Parc in Rittenhouse Square, this place is more authentic, so take a trip to Ardmore.

Buon Appetite.

Been to A la Maison Bistro? Share your experiences!