“Best sushi in town”

Herosame
Ranked #24 of 104 Restaurants in Ardmore
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

This is the 4 th time I've been to Herosame in the last month. We had the best sushi we have ever eaten. That is saying something! Their duck is spectacular, and they boast of a salmon dinner I yet have to order, because I am so enamored with their succulent sushi. Ask for Kelly, she will guide you well.

The place s not attractive or elegant, but the food is what counts. Prices are reasonable and they do have a liquor license.

Reviewed November 18, 2016 via mobile

On a busy intersection in Ardmore, this is a good choice for local Japanese food.
It has a full bar and is dark and calm. Parking can be a bit tough, the street spots tend to fill up during lunch.
The menu is extensive and offers a lot of choices!
I had a special Roll (mummy roll) which was okay, but not great. It felt a little clunky. Not my favorite, but maybe I just selected a roll I didn't love. However the Katsudon was excellent and it was a generous portion. I'd order this again!
Good choice for Japanese on the Mainline!!

Reviewed July 20, 2016

We go here all the time when we feel like having sushi, or Japanese dishes, for dinner. Either my wife and I as a date, or with the whole family. Amazing flavor, fresh fish, great service, large portions, and really great prices. Look for their discount coupon online before going to save even more... but don't forget to leave a generous tip :-)

Reviewed May 18, 2016

I am a sushi fanatic and have been to morimoto and similar places along the east coast. Harusame competes. It is reasonably priced, the fish is fresh and high quality, and the service is friendly and helpful. The worst problem you could encounter is its fullness in main hours (6:30-9) but that only shows what a delicious meal you could get here.

Reviewed November 30, 2015

This place never disappoints - the sushi is great, the other menu options are very good - teriyaki, bbq, etc. the portions are generous, the service always warm and attentive. Always a busy neighborhood place.

Been to Herosame? Share your experiences!