“Great service, loose sushi”
Review of Mt. Fuji

Mt. Fuji
Ranked #12 of 104 Restaurants in Ardmore
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Mt Fuji, home of premium quality ingredients and impeccable service in a modern ambiance. Join us and let us show you why we are often imitated but never duplicated.
Reviewed July 8, 2017

Very friendly and attentive service. Very large Asian menu, mostly Japanese but a variety of other areas. Kimchi was quite good as was tempura. The sushi was ok- a bit loosely put together and kept breaking apart, as did the rolls. Interesting variety of rolls. Usual sushi no better or worse than most places. BYO available since no liquor license.

Reviewed February 28, 2017 via mobile

Sushi was solid, but not above average. Loud atmosphere; college crowd. Service was quite transactional - focused on getting us in, and then out.

Reviewed February 4, 2017

my boys and husband like sushi - I don't eat raw fish. Mt Fuji offers both! they say the sushi is fresh and good --and the creations always look amazing. I like that I can get cooked "traditional" Chinese food --ginger beef, curry chicken and nice soup --at the same restaurant. This is one of our neighborhood favorites

1  Thank schmominator
Reviewed November 22, 2016

I've been here maybe a dozen times and have not had one bad experience - not even a "less than good" experience. Most sushi places I've been to - especially strip mall sushi - I've had at least one bad experience and learned what not to order next time. But not here - It's all been great.

Firstly - the service is awesome - the boss lady is so much fun and so personable, I'd nearly come back just for her.
Miso is very tasty and mild.
Sushi rice is well seasoned and tasty, falls apart and not crushed into rolls or pieces.
Love the Tuna/salmon tower appetizer 0 the wasabi glaze is beautiful. I'd order 3 next time.
Eel is great here - love the eel cucumber roll. not overly sauced, just tasty.
spicy rolls aren't overly spicy or mayo'd, just nice.
Shrimp tempura roll is a little heavy on the tempura, but even then it's nice and light and I'd order it again.
Various special rolls are all great - just order what you like - you'll be happy!
The yellow-tail jalapeno appetizer is perfect. Just do it.
I haven't tried the soups but what i've seen are amazing.

I wish I was working near here for longer and I'd come back more often.

1  Thank Jason D
Reviewed November 20, 2016

Great Place ! Good food Good Value Fun place ! Scallop with eggplant was very good also had chicken curry

Been to Mt. Fuji? Share your experiences!