“Best BBQ in Delco!!”

Big Bad Wolf Barbeque
Ranked #1 of 52 Restaurants in Aston
Price range: US$3 - US$24
Reviewed July 24, 2018

Try their burnt tips! The brisket is out of this world!! And the people are awesome! I LOVE this place BUT you pay well for the incredible food!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

I saw the name and reviews so I gave up my old rule of not eating Northern BBQ as I am a Southern boy from Texas and a BBQ snob. Glad I did as it not only competes well but beats some. Portions are large and tasty, with good sauces as well. Surprisingly good and worth a trip to Southern BBQ even though it is the North.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

We wanted the brisket and pulled pork but they were completely sold out of brisket (good sign that it’s probably really good). The employee suggested the burned ends which were still available. They were so good! Would definitely stop back to try the brisket.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 14, 2018

We ate here for lunch and ordered a 3Meat Platter to share. The brisket was good. Service was good too.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

We've only ordered from here a few times. The food is amazing, however, we find them to be a bit pricey. We've had the ribs and the pulled pork, both were delicious. For a quick bite on a Friday or Saturday night it's much cheaper to go to one of the other deli's in town when you're feeding 5 or 6 people.

Date of visit: April 2018