Fairfield Inn & Suites Aiken
Sleep Inn(Aiken)(Great Value!)
US$79
SleepInn
Quality Inn & Suites(Aiken)(Great Value!)
US$63
QualityInn
US$84
Country Inn
US$102
US$99
GardenInn.com
Hampton Inn Aiken(Aiken)(Great Value!)
US$98
TownePlace Suites Aiken Whiskey Road(Aiken)(Great Value!)
US$95
TownePlace Suites
US$60
US$58
US$103
US$97
US$220
Deluxe Inn(Aiken)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskgentleman workingmarriott chainfree weightscomplimentary breakfast each morningbreakfast hostwalking trackhitchcock woodsclose to downtownwalking distanceenjoyed my staylittle thingsrooms are greatthe breakfast areaneeded anythingpool and hot tubdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed September 6, 2011

I'm in the Aiken area often for business and over the years have stayed at several of the hotels in the area. This one is by far my favorite. It is in a nice area and convenient to my business needs.

The hotel staff has always been friendly and professional during my stays. Upon check-out, the front desk clerk(s) have always made sure to ask if I enjoy my stay and if there have been any problems or issues. The staff in the breakfast area has also been very courteous.

The rooms are modern, clean, and comfortable - just what I've come to expect from any Marriott hotel. The beds and linens are nice, the bathroom is clean and well laid out, and there is ample work space and WiFi, which is very important to most business travelers. I feel that this hotel offers a great value!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank mj99_11
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Stayed for business this past weekend. Very clean, well lit hotel. Friendly, courteous, competent staff. Room is just right for what I need. Computer desk, decent internet, and most importantly, working thermostat controls! Temp was just right during my stay. Never too cold, nor too hot.

Amenities are decent. Breakfast is doable. Personally, I like to eat a light breakfast so what is offered her is good. Waffles are ok for me!

Room Tip: Call direct.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank EODirector
Reviewed August 15, 2011

When I go to a hotel this is what I look for; is it clean yes, good service yes, in has a small indoor but big enough pool for me, location in safe nice area but also centrally located in Aiken. The only negative is breakfast is ok, but I rather eat out. I will be going back.

• Stayed: August 2011
2  Thank Zonebylaw
Reviewed August 29, 2010

Another example of good value from a Fairfield Inn. Very good breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank rtw30606
Reviewed April 9, 2010

rooms were rather spartanly decorated, clean, had a newness to them though that we apprciated. breakfast was simple fare, and nothing to write home about. rather expensive all in all.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple