“They're poisoning people”
Review of Fusion Buffet & Grill - CLOSED

Fusion Buffet & Grill
Reviewed March 24, 2015

I ate at Fusion buffet Friday, March 24, 2015 for dinner. By midnight I had vomited all the food I ate. By the next morning, I had vomited/or the other 15+ times(this is no exaggeration) I had an eerie feeling about the food while I was there. I noticed shrimp stored in the ice cream container, a dirty sushi station with no chef in sight, and the egg drop soup tastes foul. I figured I was being a brat and chose other foods to eat. Had I been a child or an elderly person I feel that decision may have killed me. No lie. I was so dehydrated from my n/v/d from their poisoning me I could hardly stand up for several days. I called them to express concern, and they asked for me to please stop calling them. I said it was my first time. Clearly I wasn't the only one, and they weren't trying to hear it. Please save you self the dr visit and eat at the buffet by wal mart instead. Don't let their fancy dining room fool you.

Reviewed January 26, 2015

Dined for the fourth time in 4 years. Hoping there would be an improvement. Nothing has changed. In fact, it's terrible. The dinner buffet charge is $10.49, plus drink and tax. The reason I came here is for their barbecue ribs, chicken kabobs and roast beef(often turns to jerky after hours under the heat lamp). The chinese portion for the buffet is average at best. But, tonight I receive the worst customer service from any restaurant in my life. When I asked if more ribs & kabos were to be served,was told 5 minutes. Ten minutes later I approached the bar, asked again, was told a few more minutes by the rude server(Wife of the Owner, cook). As I was trying to decide to get a small plate of chinese, the Owner(cook) barges out of the kitchen and in and indignant manner,"it will be few more minutes"! From behind an elderly grey haired caucasion man whom was either a friend or part owner,repeats the message. I should have known better to try this place again!

Reviewed December 25, 2014

We almost did not go because of the few bad reviews. The restaurant was clean and the buffet tables were full of fresh, hot food. The sushi was better than I have had in some Japanese restaurants. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed December 21, 2014

What's up with all the bad reviews? I LOVE THIS PLACE!

Good ole Chinese buffet with a few American dishes like Prime Rib and Mozzarella Sticks. Oh and the price is unbeatable...10 bucks dinner! Dining area is super modern and romantic for a nice dinner date. On my way out, there is even a little bar with TV next to the door. I will definitely be back!

1  Thank Casey M
Reviewed October 26, 2014

Used to really enjoy Fusion but buffet has really gone down hill. Frankie though is a great server. Will miss him.