I ate at Fusion buffet Friday, March 24, 2015 for dinner. By midnight I had vomited all the food I ate. By the next morning, I had vomited/or the other 15+ times(this is no exaggeration) I had an eerie feeling about the food while I was there. I noticed shrimp stored in the ice cream container, a dirty sushi station with no chef in sight, and the egg drop soup tastes foul. I figured I was being a brat and chose other foods to eat. Had I been a child or an elderly person I feel that decision may have killed me. No lie. I was so dehydrated from my n/v/d from their poisoning me I could hardly stand up for several days. I called them to express concern, and they asked for me to please stop calling them. I said it was my first time. Clearly I wasn't the only one, and they weren't trying to hear it. Please save you self the dr visit and eat at the buffet by wal mart instead. Don't let their fancy dining room fool you.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.