“Nice Hotel”

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Antioch
North, South Carolina
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed 22 November 2011

We enjoyed our stay at the quarters inn. The staff was helpful. This hotel has been renovated and they were putting in new beds when we were staying there. Our 4 night stay turned out nice and comfortable. I see that some reviews say that the hotel is a scam for advertising hotel near Nashville, this hotel does not mention in Nashville, it says Nashville Area Hotel on there website. Cab prices are up we paid $30 dollars coming back from Nashville to the hotel at night time. Hotel has a vending machine and a business center for traveler's convience. We were very pleased with our stay. We strongly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: 2nd floor was nice. We stood out of our room to smoke a cigaratte.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Pearl River, New York
Reviewed 1 November 2011

This place advertises like they are close to downtown nashville. They are not even close. 35$ cab ride at best. there is no bus stop next to it, nothing is in walking distance. My heat and alarm clock did NOT work. Freezing cold in the room and alarm clock made me late to a meeting. No HD tvs. They would not even call a cab for me. what kind of service is that. Dont stay here.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Gregory N
thequartersinn, Webmaster at Antioch Quarters Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 January 2012
Dear Guest,

• Management was approached about making the advertisements show the distance between our establishment and Nashville.

• Maintenance was informed of the heating problem and the problem with the alarm clock in the room assigned to you and instructed to fix the problems or replace the units.

• Desk staff received additional training in the courteous, helpful manner in which they are to treat you, our valued guest.

Hotel Manager.

Travellers are raving about these Antioch hotels

Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed 28 June 2011

Please do not book this hotel!!
The management tried to charge me $10 extra per person, then told another friend it was $25 extra per person, then another friend it was $30 extra per person. What a scam! Then he told me my room didn't come with the FREE continental breakfast that was advertised on the marque. The whole time the manager Tom was at the desk he was either watching me and my friends out the window or through the security monitors. It was very creepy. He called my room the second I walked in to ask how everything was. Then told me 4 people walked in my room (as if I didn't know) and told me I had only asked for a room for 2. I had just explained to him that the other 2 were staying at their friend's house, they just rode up with us!

The room quality was a little sub par for the price. It was cheap so I didn't expect much. The furniture was nice but the room didn't feel that clean. Also the bathroom had a gross musty smell.

If you're looking to stay in the area please do not book this hotel. The management will try to nickel and dime you and it's not pleasant. My other friend's booked a room right around the corner for $60 (what I payed before I payed an extra $10 for my gf) and they liked the breakfast and the beds/room better.

Room Tip: Stay Away!
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Wandles
Dear Guest,

• Management was approached about the extra charges and the fact that they varied and about the free breakfast.

We take our reviews very seriously. I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Antioch Quarters Inn & Suites. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 27 June 2011

If you're thinking of staying here, DON'T. This is the worst hotel I've ever stayed at EVER. Walls were painted two different colors, bathroom was crap, bed was hard as a rock (despite being assured that it had just been replaced a week earlier), covers had cigarette burns in them, and I got no sleep at all due to the excessive noise outside from the road. Between the fire trucks, boom-boom cars, and motorcycles racing, it was 2am before I could get to bed, and was awoken at 6am by the noise again.

Thankfully, I used Hotwire, am a member of their Hotwire Express club, so they rebooked me at the Country Inn across the highway (which was much better). When I mentioned the things to the hotel's owner, he acted like I was crazy. Avoid this hotel at all costs.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
4 Thank beanryboy
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Antioch Quarters Inn & Suites for your recent stay in our area. I am sorry it was not the pleasant experience which you had anticipated.

• The hotel’s owner received additional training in the courteous manner in which you, our valued guest, are to be treated.

Reviewed 26 June 2011

We stayed 1 night and were harassed by the owner constantly because there apparently is an extra $10 charge per person per room and they thought we were sneaking people in! They are crazy! Don't do it!

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank Laurabethg
Indianapolis
Reviewed 13 June 2011

My husband and I are NOT picky when it comes to hotels and motels. As long as it is clean, we are satisfied. We stayed here for one night on a visit to Nashville. At first glance, the room seemed okay. The shower was somewhat dirty and the lights in the dressing area were FULL of bugs. The complementary lotion provided was dried up and hard.
The worst part about this place is the location, which, I'm guessing, is right down the road from a fire station. There were sirens going off most of the night. It also made it difficult to sleep, because the walls were so thin. I could hear the person next door to us throwing up about 3am, and there were people yelling in the parking lot for the better part of the night. It was not bad enough to leave in the middle of the night, but we did not stay another night and will not be back.

• Stayed June 2011
2 Thank Spalljrfam
Manager_No_1, General Manager at Antioch Quarters Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 17 June 2011
We are located in a busy intersection. Our location is right off of hwy 24. We are surrounded by 8 restaurants in the area. Walking distance shopping. We are in a nice busy location.
Reviewed 24 May 2011

There was no tissue in our room when we got the! We had only one towel for four people and the one towel we had was staind with something that looks like possibly coffee! The employees were just rude, as soon as we came in for breakfast one of the employees questioned if we were evening staying there so we had to give her our room number just to prove we were staying there so we could some hard blueberry muffins! Then when we were leaving one employee didn't want to give us our receipt then cussed out my aunt because she wouldn't leave without a receipt, but she paid with a visa so we needed a receipt! I would never even think about going there ever again!!

• Stayed May 2011
Manager_No_1, Manager at Antioch Quarters Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 17 June 2011
We appologized for the terrible customer service experience you had. This guest reservation was booked on hotels.com. When your reservation is booked with an 3rd party website we do not charge you at the hotel, the company already charges you at booking and they are responsible to provide you with an email receipt. We do not have the rate or total you pay. For this reason we were unable to provide you with a receipt. We use proffesional language on duty.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Antioch
1.3 km away
Somatel Nashville Airport
#115 of 155 in Nashville
11.8 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Smyrna TN - Nashville

Been to Antioch Quarters Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!