“Great food, generous portions”
Review of Hashi Teppan Grill

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hashi Teppan Grill
Ranked #152 of 297 Restaurants in Abilene
Reviewed March 28, 2017

This is the second location of this restaurant here in Abilene; I'd never visited the other. The food is very nice, very fresh. The portions are generous; I may do the kids meal next time.

Since the store recently opened, some of the staff isn't as knowledgeable as they could be. When we ordered, I asked about something on the menu. The girl taking our order had no idea about it and looked surprised when I showed it to her. "I guess they have that at other locations," was her response.

That said, staff was friendly and eager to please. I'll definitely be back. Had the hibachi chicken with noodles and vegetables; it was fabulous. My wife and daughter got teriyaki style with brown rice; theirs was good, but I'll stick with the noodles. Egg rolls were very good as well.

Been to Hashi Teppan Grill? Share your experiences!