Candlewood Suites Abilene(Abilene)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$96
US$85
US$63
US$45
US$89
US$77
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$85
Antilley Inn(Abilene)
US$60
US$55
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleangreat night sleepel pasowafflesonce a yearnice staythe young ladyan overnight stayholiday inngreat place to stayuniversitymoteltexaswalmartpetcereal
Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

I have never had staff make such extraordinary efforts to accommodate us. The staff are friendly and courteous​, the property and the room were clean, affordable. We paid​ twice as much the night before for vinal covered walls and breakfast not included.o We highly recommend this property.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

The Whittin Inn University in Abilene,Tx is conveniently located off I 20 . Close to Chili's,Wal-mart and other shops and resteraunts. Always clean, super comfortable,with light breakfast,workout room and pool. The staff is always very professional,attentive. 1 of my favorite stays along I 20. Very competitively priced for the area.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

I spend 1 night w my husband and my puppy, very nice staff and quite rooms, AC sounds very bad tho.
No shampoo or soaps so keep it in mind. It's located on I20 which is awesome location to jump on the interstate.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

I honestly don't know how they provide such nice accomplishments for the price. In the 18 years that I have driven I-20, I hope that I am in the neighborhood when I need a room. The room, grounds, staff and breakfast are good value. Not a national chain and they still are busy. Must be repeat customers like me. In my career I spent many nights a month on the road in many states.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2017

My room was large and well furnished for what I consider to be a budget motel. Bed was extremely comfortable. All the people I talked to at the front desk were so helpful in giving me directions to restaurants, etc. that were easy to follow. These people are what I think of when I think of Texans. Great!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo