“Great Mexican food”

Oscar's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 297 Restaurants in Abilene
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

On a gluten diet. Was pleasantly surprised what all I could have. Salsa and chips awesome. Ordered extra hot/spicy. Was charged extra; it was good but very salty. I mixed the two.
Ordered chicken enchiladas with sour cream sauce. And a side of guacamole.
Picko degallo’ was great with the beans.

Was charged extra for pico! Over all; was a great meal. We took over half of it home.
I would recommend Oscars.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Meal was excellent, tasty, well prepared, served hot and promptly. This is real Mexican food prepared in the traditional ways by a family with Mexican heritage.
Highly recommend this place. Its a little hard to find, behind a convenience store, but it is well worth the effort. Try it and you will come back again.

Reviewed May 15, 2018

Best food in town it was loved by all of us 8 in our party for dinner. We all have our favorites and we enjoyed and shared our meals with each other .

Reviewed April 15, 2018

you can actually walk here if staying at a few of the hotels right off I-20. Decent food, but some of the workers are not very nice and don't speak very good English. The building is old and out dated.

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly prompt service. Chips and salsa were good. Large selection on menu, we were able to order breakfast in the middle of the afternoon. I ordered nopalitos and eggs, my husband ordered Huevos Rancheros both were very good.
Good service, plenty to eat, good food good prices.