“Best fried chicken in Abilene”
Review of Chicken Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chicken Express
Ranked #131 of 297 Restaurants in Abilene
Reviewed November 15, 2017

We pass at least 4 other chicken places to go here regularly. Best in town. Best tasting, cleanest, friendly staff. #2 is 7 tenders and 2 sides that my wife and I split and even with tax is under $10.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

I go here for tea. It's good and fresh and never has the taste of having tea bags in too long or moldy taste from uncleared pots. I buy it in the gallon jugs when I haven't time to make it myself. A large drink is only 1.00 too.

Reviewed January 27, 2016

Just simple fried chicken and fixings. The Chicken Tenders are the best thing on the menu. All the products, from the rolls to the gravy are made fresh all day long. It is more typical to wait a couple of minutes for the next batch of something to be made than getting something that has sat around too long.

Been to Chicken Express? Share your experiences!