“LOVE this place!”

Add it.
Schlotzsky's
Ranked #136 of 297 Restaurants in Abilene
Reviewed August 11, 2017

Great experience overtime I visit this location. Employees are very nice and food comes out quick and accurate!

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Food was good. Pretty much what you expect. The wait was a little too long in my opinion, but that's my only complaint. I waited 10-15 minutes after ordering for my food. I just had a simple sandwich, and they weren't that busy. I think they need to hire help.

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

What a wreck. My wife and I both ordered the "Choose Two" on our visit WOW....we must speak a different language. When did a Caesar Salad come with tasteless pieces of chicken atop it? Iceburg lettuce substituted Romain. What is this? Oh...it is fresh frozen and now mushy cucumbers. I gave up on my salad. My wife had the Garden Salad which was nothing but lettuce and a couple of pieces of the same inedible, mushy cucumbers. The other part of my order was 1/2 of a small Pepperoni Pizza. Four slices, two of which had single Pepperoni slices. The other two slices were late to the party. One slice had a bit of cheese while the cheese tosser missed the other slices. In the store's defense each slice had plenty of bread. My wife had the vegetarian version Four slices with two little mushroom slices and a couple of onion slivers. The cheese tosser again missed most of the slices. Missed one entirely. Maybe a couple of tablespoons of Pesto sauce on her entire half pizza. But again, she had plenty of bread.

Been awhile since we have eaten at Schlotzsky's.....may be longer before we go back......probably never.

Reviewed October 26, 2016

The most satisfying original sandwich creation ever. Always on my "must eat" list of places when I travel to the states where they exist. Always disappointed when I am somewhere they are not. Staff at this location took time to educate me on the difference between the "original" sandwich and the new-to-me "original deluxe". I am sure they thought they had a real winner on their hands but didn't let it show. Order brought to your table by happy staff. While fast food is not a glamourous gig, these folks here are pleasant and more than willing to help. Food is consistently DELICIOUS!

Reviewed January 29, 2016

This store closed its doors for nearly two weeks to perform an "attitude adjustment" with the employees. My family and I have eaten there several times since and have been impressed with the service and cleanliness of the store. The response in the drive-thru has always been quick and professional. I really like the portions of the sandwiches and the choice of side items offered at the register.

Been to Schlotzsky's? Share your experiences!