“Great Salad Bar”

Add it.
Jason's Deli
Ranked #17 of 297 Restaurants in Abilene
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our family so enjoyed the salad bar with its multiple toppings: two kinds of cheese, tomatoes, egg, broccoli, olives, carrots, etc.

Other salads: potato salad, black bean corn salad, a broccoli salad, etc.

Breads/Crackers: cornbread and a molasses mini muffin; regular saltines and a pumpkin seed cracker.

Desserts: chocolate pudding and vanilla pudding; ice cream - chocolate, vanilla and a swirl which is the two flavors combined.

They also offer many sandwiches and soups. We chose to eat from their salad bar.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

I love Jason’s! I’d stop there, but I suppose I should say why...and because I need 100 characters...but seriously, from the incredible salad bar with all the fresh ingredients, to the delicious sandwiches and soups, every Jason’s I’ve ever frequented has been fantastic, and this location was no different. The restaurant was clean and the staff was friendly! Pay it a visit, you won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Quick service with lots of choices of sandwiches, soups, salads, and baked potatoes. Good foods and nice people serving you.

Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

Only had the salad bar, which was very good with many options. The included ice cream with toppings were a bonus. Highly recommend.

Reviewed April 15, 2018

Located very near several hotels right off I-20. Great place to get some delicious, fresh and healthy food. I like getting the to go buffet. The soup is very good and all their sandwiches are delicious.