“Loud rooms”

Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Addison
Pensacola, Florida
“Loud rooms”
Reviewed 20 July 2011

Typical Courtyard in most regards except the walls are paper thin. We could hear everything going on next door - and I do mean *everything*, if you catch my drift. I'd love to assume this was a one time event, but I doubt it - we most likely will not be back, even at $44 a night. I guess the price should have been a warning to us.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Texas2011a

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 16 July 2011

Good location near many restaurants. Cutting edge lobby with good business support. Breakfast was quick and easy and very good (not included). Had no A/C in first room so had to move, but the staff made it easy and painless. Rooms are plain but adequate. Excellent customer service at the front desk.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
Texarkana, Texas
Reviewed 10 July 2011

Great location within walking distance to many eateries. Great locale to watch July 4 fireworks. MAJOR problem- we could hear every word/sound from the strangers on the other side of a connecting door and our other neighbor in the bathroom - even them opening their shower curtain. I won't stay here again with sooo many other nearby hotels. I like privacy!

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank travelingfamily5
Bellevue
Reviewed 24 June 2011

Don't get me wrong...the air conditioning works. But it's kinda loud and isn't digital thermostat controlled. But the room was cool.

As for the rest of the hotel, it is modern, renovated, and served by excellent staff. I love the new bathtub/shower mold. The HDTV is great but there are no movies.

The new Courtyard Cafe concept is great.

• Stayed June 2011
Tyler, TX
Reviewed 1 June 2011

My wife and I stayed one night (Saturday), and came away very impressed. The bed was comfy, and the location of the hotel was walking distance to the Addison Circle, and Addison Walk areas which have great shopping, and nightlife. We got a great rate via priceline, and did not spring for the breakfast, can't beat $66 for a night in this area!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank CWP0823
Poole
Reviewed 14 May 2011

The hotel is good and has some nice facilities, but for the price I would have expected a few more things like free wifi and breakfast.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 23 April 2011

When I checked into the Courtyard, I discovered it is a very clean modern hotel with all ammenities and convenience one would expect from Marriott. In fact, it's more modern than most Marriott's I have been to recently. The staff is courteous, helpful, and charming - as most staff usually tend to be at the Marriott hotels I frequent. The hotel room is about on par with what I expected, except that it was actually larger than I thought it would be.

My only issue is that the insulation between the rooms with adjoining doors could be improved. The people in the room right next to mine were loud and I could hear them. Fortunately it didn't really bother me enough to complain since I sleep like a log regardless.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
0.3 km away
0.5 km away
Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria
1.0 km away
Hampton Inn Dallas / Addison

Been to Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive? Share your experiences!