“Comfortable rooms”

Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #18 of 21 Hotels in Addison
Reviewed 16 March 2017

My room was located on the first floor near the breakfast area. Hotel was recently updated as my mattress was new and looks as though drapes and bedding were too. Staff was very friendly. Location was great as there are many bar and restaurants in walking distance. Every type of cuisine you can imagine. I highly recommend this property for business or leisure travel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Hotel rooms are clean but very basic, the area of the hotel is not very safe. During my two night stay, Internet service was down the first day preventing me from working on my laptop. The management refused to refund the first night of stay, and America's Best value In did not respond to inquiries. I stayed at a few BVI, and this is definitely below average. Will not stay there again and do not recommend.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2015

I have stayed at this hotel twice now. Each time the room was clean and reasonably comfortable. It is very convenient to the Harry Hines shopping district which is was I really wanted. It is also close to quite a few good restaurants and fast food places. I would stay again. Then only thing available for breakfast are muffins. There was nothing else at all. Fortunately, there is a McDonalds just a few blocks away. I do wish they would remove the broken wooden bench and ugly recliner that people sit in to smoke from the front entrance. This does make the first impression look pretty bad.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

Don't go in all room lots off bad bugs never go don't west ur money next door red roof is excellent motel
Ower is verry cheap cheap breakfast they use expiere date coffee pillow is nesty
Windows lock is broken people. No safe in this property fire alam no work thay have no manatens thay no fix

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Beena R
Reviewed 3 January 2015

I've been staying at this hotel for a few times because it's convienently cheap and It always has vacancies. This particular stay was the worst night of my life. I had brought some valuables and luxury items. THe front desk is the only person who saw me carry them in. I left for work with my boyfriend and I was POSITIVE, I checked the door to make sure it was shut tightly because it doesnt close all the way by itself. When I got back from work, The guy at the front desk was standing outside, acting strange and he LOOKED like he was waiting for us. When I got to my room, the door was not shut and the heat was on like it was on all night (I turned all the lights and heat off before we left). The front desk followed me to my room like he KNEW what happened then starting laughing as I was trying to complain about what happened. All of our stuff had been stolen like someone didnt want us staying there. I found some of my stuff in the dumpster right next to the motel. I called the cops and reported my serial numbers to the devices that I had stolen. They were dead when I left but the charger was still in the room, that seemed ironic. The front desk called our room for the first time to wonder if we were leaving or not like he was anxious to get us out of there.

NEVER STAYING HERE AGAIN, COULD'VE REFUSE TO GIVE US A ROOM IF HE DIDNT LIKE US OR WHATEVER!

Room Tip: the wifi was bogus, like when you log in theyre watching your activity
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Becca F
Reviewed 29 December 2014

While I find the other reviews of this establishment to be mostly accurate, I wanted to add my impressions. I have stayed in this particular Inn a few times in the past, most recently a few years ago. I'm in the area to visit family; consequently, I spend little time in the room other than sleeping. As stated in other reviews, the location is very convenient, I have always found the staff to be pleasant, and the price is low ("Value"). However, I found the condition of the Inn to have deteriorated since my last visit. In previous visits I was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness of the room (even under furniture and immovable objects). This time, not quite as clean. Some of the amenities were missing or out of order (nothing I needed to use, but worth mention). The bedding (sheets, blankets and bedspread), while clean, had cigarette burns (we were in a non-smoking room) and the pillows had a faint odor of use. I would prefer to have paid a bit more to have at least had the quality of the Inn not lessened. While I did not feel unsafe at any time while staying (6 nights), there were often individuals coming, going and sitting in running cars in the parking lot who did not appear to be paying guests of the Inn. will likely not choose this Inn again.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jenut I
Reviewed 28 September 2014

The previous reviews do not reflect the stay we had. Staff was friendly and accommodating upon arrival. Great price and surprised at how clean the room was.No undesirable people hanging around. Coffee and pastry for continental breakfast. Would stay again while in Addison.

• Stayed: September 2014