See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 11, 2017

Location of Hotel is superb, great restaurants and entertainment establishments are just a few minutes away. The hotel itself a bit hidden off the Belt Line st but the area and location is safe! In fact, it is quite!
Upon arrival I was greeted by a person that seemed to be the owner, he was courteous, helpful, and checked me in rather quickly.
The looks of the hotel, if You are reading most of the reviews, You might come away with the impression I got, which was to sort of stay away from here. But my perspective and experience was not at all that way. But true, it is not a plush 5-star hotel but it is surely not a dump either, by far not a dump.
It is a secure place, you will feel safe, there is only one entrance which is true the lobby, from the lobby area You can either walk on to each wing of the first floor or take the clean, very workable and convenient elevator to the 2nd or 3rd floor. Also, for your convenience, while there is not a bell person, but You will find a couple of bell trolley's so that You can help yourself with rolling your luggage to your room.
The overall appearance of the hotel is quite good, the carpeting on the floors looks like that of a hotel, clean, and inviting. The place is quite and a pleasant place to stay.
The room was marvelous, clean and had everything You need. There was no strange odor like I have read in some of the reviews. It had a separate stand-up shower which I prefer over tubs, it was quite cozy and a joy to shower in, the room was also cozy, a/c worked just fine, tv did too, and wi-fi was excellent (which is a huge plus in my book) having no wi-fi or hotels that still think it's cool to charge for wi-fi are just foolish because that is pesky, it should just be a part of the amenities!
The room comes with mini fridge and microwave. The phone works and someone will pick up should You need assistance. The hotel has a laundry room as well, and they also provide continental breakfast with freshly brewed coffee every morning which I appreciated.
The last thing yet most important that I will close this review with is, for the price I payed for 2 nights at this location ($54/night) was without a doubt a Big Bang for my Buck! I am planning on returning to this location asap and I recommend it.

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed March 16, 2017

My room was located on the first floor near the breakfast area. Hotel was recently updated as my mattress was new and looks as though drapes and bedding were too. Staff was very friendly. Location was great as there are many bar and restaurants in walking distance. Every type of cuisine you can imagine. I highly recommend this property for business or leisure travel.

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed October 4, 2016

Hotel rooms are clean but very basic, the area of the hotel is not very safe. During my two night stay, Internet service was down the first day preventing me from working on my laptop. The management refused to refund the first night of stay, and America's Best value In did not respond to inquiries. I stayed at a few BVI, and this is definitely below average. Will not stay there again and do not recommend.

Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed September 14, 2015

I have stayed at this hotel twice now. Each time the room was clean and reasonably comfortable. It is very convenient to the Harry Hines shopping district which is was I really wanted. It is also close to quite a few good restaurants and fast food places. I would stay again. Then only thing available for breakfast are muffins. There was nothing else at all. Fortunately, there is a McDonalds just a few blocks away. I do wish they would remove the broken wooden bench and ugly recliner that people sit in to smoke from the front entrance. This does make the first impression look pretty bad.

Date of stay: September 2015
Reviewed August 24, 2015 via mobile

Don't go in all room lots off bad bugs never go don't west ur money next door red roof is excellent motel
Ower is verry cheap cheap breakfast they use expiere date coffee pillow is nesty
Windows lock is broken people. No safe in this property fire alam no work thay have no manatens thay no fix

Date of stay: August 2015