“Phantastic Pho!”
Review of Forever Pho

Forever Pho
Ranked #110 of 250 Restaurants in Allen
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

Moved away from Allen for two years and while we were gone this restaurant morphed from Pho is for Lovers to Forever Pho. It was awesome before. It's still awesome now under new name. Nothing seems to have changed. Quality is great - broth is so good. We visit here at least 2 times a month & have never been disappointed. They also have heavy paper, non-plastic to-go containers that allow you to do take out soup. Bonus..the rice dishes and banh mi are also great!

Reviewed December 16, 2016 via mobile

We tried a pork bahn mi and a Korean Bahn mi where both were packed with lots of meat, which was tender, moist and had plenty of flavor. Also the French bread was on point, like the real poboy bread. The two sandwiches we had were proper!

The summer rolls are well done with four good size shrimp, a fresh slice of pork, and includes the all important Thai (cinnamon) basil and cilantro to round out the greens in the roll (a few other places leave it out for the sake of dumbing it down and/or being cheap). It's refreshing to find this quality in the roll itself. I'm not a fan of the sweet dark peanut sauce they offer with it, but so many places do it worlds differently from one another, leaving me confused with what is the best sauce for this roll. I generally go for the lighter spicy sauce with more peanut base, but even this type can be all over the place.

Lastly, we got some egg rolls which were good and the nuac mam sauce that they paired with it was adequate.

Overall, we think we'll be giving them another try at some pho or bun bowls since the sandwiches were as good as they were.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

Visited this local pho restaurant and were so glad we did! We ordered the seafood, chicken and vegetarian pho's and each was excellent! Best vegetarian I have had to date. Seafood and chicken pho had lots of meat as well! Generous portions, great friendly service. This is definitely going to be my place for pho! Excited to try their other offerings!

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

Location is clean, customer service is superb, food is even better!

We are frequent customers, and since it changed for the chain (Pho is for Lovers) to Forever Pho, we have noticed a slight difference in flavor and quality of the beef. But not enough to sway us from coming back.

I always order the Chicken pho, no onion and extra jalapeños :) The chicken is white meat and plain, but I love it that way because it's healthier and you get a ton of flavor from the soup and other sides.

I also enjoy the shrimp rolls.... the peanut sauce is now better than when the place was a chain!

Overall a quality establishment.

Been to Forever Pho? Share your experiences!