Lowest prices for your stay
Courtyard
Free cancellation until 21-05-15
Hotels.comUS$149
Expedia.comUS$149
FindHotelUS$149
All reviews parking garage allen event center limited parking hotel is beautiful within walking distance indoor pool sofa bed junior suite staff was friendly bistro balcony lobby shopping dallas fireplace conference mold
Selected filters
Reviewed June 15, 2020

I stayed at this location in May using points. Two days after I checked out I realized I had $150 charge on my credit card from them. I called and was told the manager would have to call me back. He didn't call. I called again, I was told it was a charge for damages. I stained the carpet. I assured her I did not stain the carpet. She said the manager would call me back. He didn't call back. I then called again and the same lady answered the phone. I asked to talk to the manager. She replied she was the manager. I replied that when I talked to her earlier she wasn't the manager and the manager would call me back. She then stated he was in a meeting and would call me back. Almost a month later I am still waiting for a call back. I guess with the Corona times are hard and they are trying to make a buck where they can. I have also called corporate to complain with no resolution. I am a vacation club owner and have been for 10 years and loyal a customer. Very disappointed in their customer service and lack of concern. I will not stay at that location again, nor would I recommend it.

Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank skortMissouri
Misty Wise, Owner at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Allen at Allen Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2020

Skortmissouri, thank you for your feedback. Please contact the hotel directly to further discuss your stay. Thank you.

Reviewed March 10, 2020

The hotel and staff are great. Very accommodating and just a nice quiet stay. The parking unfortunately is not great. There’s an event center right across the street and the hotel has limited parking so we had to park across the street at the parking garage on the very top floor.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sightseer755706, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Allen at Allen Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are sorry for any inconvenience you experienced with parking. We hope you will return to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed February 24, 2020 via mobile

I moved to Dallas from Pakistan and stayed here for about 1 week. This is really a nice place. At walking distance from factory outlets. It has conference rooms as well. We were group of around 18 people. All loved this place.

Date of stay: March 2019
2  Thank wkhan59er
Navigate37249399284, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Allen at Allen Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2020

Thank you so much for staying with us! We strive to create memorable experiences with all of our guests, I'm glad to hear we accomplished this with you and your group. Please visit again soon!

We hope to welcome you back.

Cheers!
S. Martin
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed February 20, 2020

This hotel has a perfect location with in walking distance of restaurants, shopping and activities! The hotel is extremely nice, reasonably priced and great amenities! The indoor pool and outdoor sitting areas were a huge hit this trip!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mssah9675
Navigate37249399284, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Allen at Allen Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2020

Thank you so much for visiting our property! We strive to create wonderful experiences for all of our guests, I'm glad we able to achieve that for you. Please visit again soon!

Cheers!

S. Martin

Reviewed February 6, 2020 via mobile

The room was nice and clean. The hotel location was convenient and served our purpose well. The room was always cold with the air con on in January and the shower strength could be better but they were minor issues. I am frustrated by my stay due to poor planning and service. I was put into a room on the 8th floor for my 4 night stay. On the second night, I was called at 7:30 pm and told that the 8th floor was going to be closed for carpet cleaning and I would need to move. I asked if I could move that evening as I had early and all day meetings in the office and was told no but to just pack and leave my suitcase in the room and they would move for me. Upon return to the hotel, I was told that they didn’t move my items because I wasn’t there and that they changed their mind about cleaning the carpet and I would not have to move at all. I was not given any recompense for the hassle except a shrug of the shoulders and a “oh well”. Upsetting because I had to pack, unpack and iron twice for no reason. Upsetting as you don’t just spontaneously close an entire floor for carpet cleaning and I was still placed on that floor. Not a good Marriott experience.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
CourtyardAllen, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Allen at Allen Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2020

Thank you for choosing to stay at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Allen. Its was a pleasure to have you here with us and we appreciate your business. It has come to my attention that your experience here was not what you expected and for that I sincerely apologize. This is not the expectation with hold ourselves and the hotel standard to serve our guest’s needs. I will share you experience with all management so we can better improve our guest satisfaction and service. I will be adding some points on you Marriott Membership for your inconvenience.

Again, thank you so much for staying with us, we hope to see you here again whenever your travels brings you back here at Allen, TX so we can give you a different experience.