Lowest prices for your stay
Courtyard
US$114
SAVE US$13
Free cancellation until 21-05-16
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
FindHotelUS$127
Hotels.comUS$127
Agoda.comUS$127
All reviews parking garage allen event center limited parking hotel is beautiful within walking distance indoor pool sofa bed junior suite staff was friendly bistro balcony lobby shopping dallas fireplace conference mold
Selected filters
Reviewed September 22, 2020

Great stay! I really liked the fact that the bistro was open for breakfast and in the evening. Love the location of this hotel - can walk anywhere!

We were able to get put in a room with a balcony which was very nice. Loved that added feature. Great staff!

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed June 27, 2020

We play baseball once a summer in McKinney and we always stay here. Such a nice hotel. Very clean. Comfy bed. The bartender was super nice. We hung out in the evening in the courtyard. Easy check in and out. A lot of restaurants within walking distance. Great hotel

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Misty Wise, Owner at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Allen at Allen Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2020

Baseballmom0102, what terrific feedback. We appreciate you being one of our loyal guests. Thank you for making us your home away from home. I know how much travel is involved in baseball. It is so important to have a nice place to stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed June 16, 2020 via mobile

We booked this hotel the day of arrival so very last minute. Rooms were spacious and clean. Reasonable prices. Shower water pressure could have been better and liners need replaced
Front desk personnel was as sweet as she can be. I forgot her name but it was 6/14 if that helps identify her. Also free parking. Lots of food places to choose from.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank keidra01

Keidra01, thank you for your review. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for being our guest. We really appreciate your kudos to our team member at the front desk. We will make sure she is recognized. Please be our guest again soon!

Reviewed June 15, 2020

I stayed at this location in May using points. Two days after I checked out I realized I had $150 charge on my credit card from them. I called and was told the manager would have to call me back. He didn't call. I called again, I was told it was a charge for damages. I stained the carpet. I assured her I did not stain the carpet. She said the manager would call me back. He didn't call back. I then called again and the same lady answered the phone. I asked to talk to the manager. She replied she was the manager. I replied that when I talked to her earlier she wasn't the manager and the manager would call me back. She then stated he was in a meeting and would call me back. Almost a month later I am still waiting for a call back. I guess with the Corona times are hard and they are trying to make a buck where they can. I have also called corporate to complain with no resolution. I am a vacation club owner and have been for 10 years and loyal a customer. Very disappointed in their customer service and lack of concern. I will not stay at that location again, nor would I recommend it.

Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank skortMissouri

Skortmissouri, thank you for your feedback. Please contact the hotel directly to further discuss your stay. Thank you.

Reviewed March 10, 2020

The hotel and staff are great. Very accommodating and just a nice quiet stay. The parking unfortunately is not great. There’s an event center right across the street and the hotel has limited parking so we had to park across the street at the parking garage on the very top floor.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sightseer755706, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Allen at Allen Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are sorry for any inconvenience you experienced with parking. We hope you will return to stay with us again soon.