All reviews basketball court front desk social hour the evening happy hour beer wine thanksgiving weekend worked pretty well living room kitchen clean spacious rooms enjoyable stay hot breakfast family wedding housekeeping staff business stay timely manner highly recommend this location great hotel
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Everything was fine here other than our room wasn't ready when we arrived. They said it would take about 20 minutes but when we returned 2 1/2 hours earlier it still wasn't ready. They man at the front desk did switch our rooms. Also, I have stayed at a Homewood suites before and the breakfast was not as good as other hotels we have stayed at. We also needed more towels and it took over 1 hour to get towels after going down and even asking if I could pick them up. The comfort, convenience and cleanliness was great.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We visited this Homewood Suites for 3 nights over Easter weekend. Check-in was handled very quickly and efficiently and pleasantly. Our room had two bedrooms with a connecting living room/kitchen. The beds were extremely comfortable. We did not hear any outside noise. The rooms were kept very clean during our stay and housekeeping staff was particularly pleasant. The complimentary breakfast has all the usual things and everything we tried was good. I was happy to see bacon that was actually cooked and crispy instead of the raw mess that most buffets serve. We had a problem with our room keys: they kept malfunctioning. No idea why but the front desk provided replacement keys quickly. There is a small pool but it wasn’t warm enough yet to use it. Also a basketball court for the young ones to expend some energy! We enjoyed our stay very much and highly recommend this location. Only suggestion for improvement: the room with the king bed could use a chair or small sofa in it. It’s a big room but half empty with just the bed.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 21, 2018

Spring vacation trip to Allen texas. Had several things that were not to my satisfaction and this was brought to the attention of the hotel staff. I may or may not visit Homewood suites in the future by my seek other Hilton hotels

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Homewood Suites Dallas/Allen, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Dear rgaines1961,

We appreciate your review of your recent stay at our hotel and are very sorry you had a disappointing experience with us. Exceptional guest service is the foundation of our brand promise. Thank you once again for your comments, and we hope you’ll continue to choose Hilton for your lodging needs.

Reviewed March 13, 2018

My family enjoyed our stay. The rooms were exceptionally clean & comfortable for my family of four. We were checked in promptly even with two families ahead of us. We were in town for a basketball tournament so my husband & son were pleased when they found out there was a basketball court on site. The only thing that could be improved is the breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Rebecca R, Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas/Allen, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Many thanks for the great comments, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. I'm glad to see you and your family enjoyed a pleasant stay with us, and it looks like everything met your needs. It's our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back. Thanks again!

Best Regards,
Clay Shaw
Homewood Suites by Hilton-Dallas/Allen

Reviewed March 11, 2018

Very clean and comfortable. Breakfast selection is excellent. There are many lobby areas to relax with family. Very nice outdoor areas. Clean and in a secure well lit area. I felt very safe during my stay.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Homewood Suites A, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas/Allen, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Dear Jessica Reeves:

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

ALAN BROWN