“Like a chipolte ”

Freebirds World Burrito
Ranked #71 of 255 Restaurants in Allen
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

I'm from Ohio and we don't have Freebirds up there... So we had to try it here while in town... And it's basically like a Chipotle but with more options to put on your burrito... Overall it was really good quick service huge burritos somehow my hybrid burrito ended up as a monster so needless to say I didn't completely finish my entire burrito :) but a great stop

Reviewed June 20, 2017

This is very much like a Chipotle, but without the better and more tasteful ingredients. I felt is was bland, they did not have several of the items we wanted, such as healthier options with brown rice, etc. The atmosphere is about the only good thing about the place.

Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed this Freebirds location at 3pm on a Sunday. The servers were nice and generous with the fresh fillings. The location is clean, inside and out.

Reviewed May 8, 2017

I like Freebirds. Consistently good at all their locations. Fully customizable burrito with dozens of ingredients to pick from. You can even good vegetarian if that's your style. We find it to be a good value.

Reviewed May 30, 2016

We eat at Freebirds once a month. We try not to visit from 3 to 5 as that is when they restock. If you come after a big rush, they are low on supplies and you might not get a full serving. (We have had that happen.) Some of the servers are skimpier than others. This past week, we had good servers and our burritos in a bowl was great. We do the Spicy chicken... but instead of the habanero sauce (which I am afraid of) I do salsa and I always pay a little more for guac on mine. We do take ours home to eat as the music is a little loud for my husband. He likes things quieter when he eats.

Been to Freebirds World Burrito? Share your experiences!