“Best Take out / Delivery Pizza in Allen”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Crazy Tomato Pizza Pasta
Ranked #90 of 229 Restaurants in Allen
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

This restaurant opened the same year my wife and I moved our family to Texas and we're so glad it did! When we left our hometown, we left behind a terrific pizza place, but then we found Crazy Tomato. Tony bakes amazing pizzas and calzones! We've never had anything we didn't like. And if you don't know what to order, ask him for a suggestion - Tony knows his stuff and everything is good.

Delivery is offered but I usually go with take out because I like to chat for a minute with Tony if he's not slammed with orders. If he's on the register, he spends a minute or two with each customer. To top it off, he remembers faces and names like nobody's business. The first time he said somethings to me, it took me back - because how many people must he see and talk with every day that he'd even remember me? Talk about awesome customer service!

He's got a website with his current specials listed and his specials are really good deals. If you can't get to the website, call and ask about the specials because they change each month.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

I really wanted to love this place, its closed to where we recently moved, has some good reviews. I've tried it twice now, and while not bad, its also not stellar. I've tried a Chicken Bacon Alfredo pizza as well as a sausage and mushroom pizza. The pizza didn't really wow me, it was better than a few other places I've tried but for the price I was expecting a little more. Since its better than a few other places in the area I rated it above "average" but I'm still looking for "great" pizza in Allen TX. On the plus side the staff is super nice.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

We've ordered from Crazy Tomato for years and their product is consistent, fresh, and delivered as quickly as reasonably possible. They are delivery or pick up only (too bad-I'd go there if they opened a restaurant). Got to try it!

Reviewed 6 April 2015

I consider myself a Pizza aficionado. I eat all kinds, ranging from frozen monstrosities, to Chicago style deep dish and every style in between.

I love the stuff and therefore, it thrills me to no end when I discover an indie pizzeria that gets it.

The folks at Crazy Tomato definitely get it. They craft some of the finest pizza I have ever eaten. You can tell that they have a passion of the pie and it shows in every lovingly crafted gourmet pizza that they put out.

Each pie is filled with savory flavors that play off of each other and mingle with expertly crafted sauces.

The Caribbean Pizza is my favorite. It features a scrumptious and doughy hand-tossed crust (Tan amazing thin crust is also available for every pizza) topped with a zesty tomato sauce and a fresh cheese blend. Topping the pie is a mix of juicy pineapple, dried cranberries, and crispy cashews that meld together for a taste-sensation that pleases the palate indubitably!

Another favorite of the family is the Crazy Crazy pizza. A robust combination of grilled chicken, vegetables, and a spicy sauce that come together to form a perfectly balanced slice that bursts with flavor in each bite.

The prices are moderate, I would willingly pay more than I currently do for Pizza from this place.

In addition to Pizza's, there is also handmade calzones bursting with fresh ingredients, top of the line meats, and perfectly melted cheese all wrapped in a savory and buttery golden-brown crust.

When your dinner is over, try one of their sweet and decadent dessert pizzas. Available in either chocolate or cinnamon and sugar, these dessert pies feature a delicious pizza dough crust topped with either melted chocolate and vanilla frosting, or a cinnamon streussel topping.

The best part about ordering is the service. They staff is very friendly and makes you feel valued as a customer. They talk to you, apologize if they need you to repeat something, and are quick to make suggestions if you are unsure what you want.

Between the impeccable service and the fantastic pizza, there is no reason for me to ever order from anywhere else.

Crazy Tomato has a customer for life.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

Like last year, we had pizza delivery to our hotel and again it was great! The toppings are generous and fresh and the pizzas are very good! Delivery took alittle longer than expected which is the only reason I didn't give it a 5...they have a great menu with lots of options!