“Nothing in fridge so quick trip to Taco Bell”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #122 of 255 Restaurants in Allen
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 215 S Custer Rd. in Allen. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

Taco Bell is my favorite fast food drive through! The food is consistently excellent. In fact, consistent is the reason I drive thru Taco Bell anywhere in the country! Always good! Always quick courteous service! I've come to expect nothing less than perfection!! I've been spoiled by Taco Bell!

Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

Veg nonveg spicy sweet snacks to full meals: choice is great. Keep going here with my kids and love the choice of food and taste. Not all the food here is healthy but there are many healthy choices are available

1  Thank SriniV5
Reviewed October 7, 2014

I think you know walking in what you can expect. Food is cheap, the variety/menu is extensive, and the service is generally fast. I think too many of their dishes have too much rice "filler," but that's OK as I don't order those items.

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!