“At least once a week”

Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #83 of 229 Restaurants in Allen
Reviewed 8 April 2017

I know they've been around forever, but they are consistently good, with healthy choices, and almost everything is gluten free except the flour tortillas. We eat here at least once a week!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

The food is very good and flavorful. You pick your ingredients from organic and fresh items. And you can have a beer or margarita.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

I get the loaded large Burrito with all the sauces, chicken beans and beef, sour cream for sure. When I get backed up, this is my go to place. About an hour later it felt like a family of bobcats trying to get out. barely made it home in time to let it loose!!

Reviewed 5 September 2015

I had a Steak Bowl. The rice was under cooked, almost crunchy and the steak was grisly. Think I'll stick with Freebirds!!!

Reviewed 23 August 2015

Very good food and service is always very good even though every time I visit it is packed. Not my favorite but my kids love it.

Been to Chipotle Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!