“Consistently Excellent”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #64 of 248 Restaurants in Allen
Reviewed June 10, 2017

You can always count on Panera bread to offer yummy sandwiches on delicious bread and (almost) homemade-tasting soups. On a recent trip, I ordered the chipolte chicken avocado melt. My friend had the soup of the day. We both left satietied and happy. We were able to visit without being interrupted or hustled off.

Reviewed October 14, 2016

Very nice place to sit and enjoy conversations with your friends. Nice assortment of salads and sandwiches.

Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

This is my favourite Panera bread location. It's small and kinda challenging to find a place to sit during peak hour. However the staffs are friendly which makes my visit feel good. I will still continue visit this place.

Reviewed March 15, 2016 via mobile

We meet my brother and his wife a couple of time a week for a meal. Tonight my wife wanted to go to Panera Bread. Our meals were superb. I had the Turkey Chili; my wife had the half and half with a veggie sandwich and tomato bisque soup. Their tea dispenser really needed to be cleaned. The ice tea was bitter and tasted old. The women's rest room was in desperate need of attention.

Reviewed February 17, 2016

Familiar food, solid service, wifi that worked for my business afternoon were just what I needed after an intense meeting. No rush, a good place to write up notes and consider the next parts of my trip.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!