“Amazing Pastries”

Add it.
My Delicias
Ranked #141 of 255 Restaurants in Allen
Reviewed September 16, 2015

This place is little but offers great flavors. I heard about this place from my co-worker whom lived in Puerto Rico for most of her life. The flavors are of Puerto-Rican origins and she loved it there

On my first trip there, the gentleman at the desk explained what each of his pastries were and some little extra tidbits about them. He was quite patient with me and my questions.

I wasn't sure what I was going to get, so I bought a bit of every thing and I'm glad I did. I had family over for the weekend, so I bought two of every pastry and 9 cupcakes. The kids loved the cupcakes and the adults all devoured the pastries.

The pastries were all light and fluffy with a flaky exterior that felt apart as you sliced into it with your fork.

I will state I was told the company offers sandwiches there during the day but I never came across any on their menu but coffee was available (and other drinks).

Reviewed June 23, 2015

I've been visiting this cafe/bakery with my family for the last year and it just keeps getting better. They bake different types of breads as well as sweets but their rum cake tops the list of my favorite foods ever. They also make really good sandwiches and Mallorca sandwiches. The atmosphere is very casual and the owners are the ones working behind the scenes as well as the counter. There's just too many good things to say about this place!

Been to My Delicias? Share your experiences!