“Used to eat pizza at Papa Somebody's?”
Review of Marco's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Marco's Pizza
Ranked #96 of 249 Restaurants in Allen
Reviewed April 26, 2017

These guys make a mean pizza. Really delicious and delivered hot to your door or you can pick up. Large pizza orders qualify for free video rental that you can pick out online at marcos.com. Highly recommend these pizzas (and movies)!

Reviewed August 12, 2016

I had never ordered from Marco's yet had seen it every time I passed it. Finally decided to and wow, great surprise. When I called to place my order I could hear that they were very busy yet I was treated with courtesy and got the feeling that "Sam" was glad I called. I placed my order and expected to wait sine they were busy but very shortly it arrived and the delivery person (I wish I could remember her name) was happy and cheerful, kind of made me feel good. The pizza is fresh, doesn't have any of that made ahead flavor or chewiness. Toppings were right amount and did I mention that it tasted great. Glad I decided to try Marco's and will definitely be back

Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

I ordered a thin crust pizza from Marco's. It was delivered very promptly and was crisp and delicious. This was my first time to buy pizza from Marco's and I intend to purchase again.

Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

We love the pizza and cheeses ticks, so glad we found them when we moved here last summer. We order delivery and take out regularly. We once had an order mixup and they fixed it fast.

Reviewed September 22, 2015

I love Marco's ten-inch pizza with four toppings of my choosing: Old World Pepperoni (less fat so cooks up crispier), black olives, green pepper, and onion for only $8.61, if you ask the employee to please find a discount on his computer. Bread is pre-made dough balls, so there is no choice on crust thickness. But it ends up between thin and medium. Pizzas take 15 mins. to be ready. You can ask for flavors to be added to the bread dough, but why ruin that great fresh-baked bread taste?! The first pizza I ate from Marco's had way too much cheese, but the next door Family Video employee told me I could custom-ask for less cheese. Now, they are perfect!

Been to Marco's Pizza? Share your experiences!