“Nice Suprise!!!”

Scottish Inns & Suites
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Alvin
Reviewed 4 January 2012

Nice clean room ,, (even the corners).
business center and faxing was available.
The Lady at check-in was "AWESOME" I did'nt have a reservation but she got me a good non-smoking room down stairs.

If I come back this way again I will definantly call ahead for reservations.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank jmlollar

Reviewed 25 December 2011

I came her to stay at this hotel, it was cheap, but they didn't take pets. It was a wonderful room, nice and very clean.the staff was very nice to me as well. I really enjoyed this hotel.Just not enough parking.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Chad D
Reviewed 25 November 2011

This is the best Hotel ever seen in my life. They have a very good services and staff is friendly too. Also a very good continental breakfast. Must visit here to stay if possible.

Room Tip: Try to book a Jacuzzi Suite at any cost. This is really a huge room, very clean. Hats off for this r...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank SmaranThakar
Reviewed 24 October 2011

I needed a cheap place to spend the night after my high school reunion, before driving back home 240 miles away. I felt very lucky that the most convenient lodgings were also the very best I could imagine, clean, fresh, comfortable.. The proprietor was totally customer-service oriented, and made me feel like some sort of celebrity guest. You know the industry standard "continental breakfast" of cold donuts and a pot of stale burnt coffee? Forget it! At this establishment you get fresh coffee, tea, or cocoa, pastries, two kinds of cereal, a nice assortment of pastries, 3 kinds of juice, milk, and Belgian waffles you can bake yourself in 2 minutes, or if you are like me and don't notice the instructions on the baking machine, the proprietor will come in and make and serve them to you himself. Conveniently located on Hwy 6, easy access to Houston and Galveston without being actually in the big city, I'm coming back here when I visit the Galveston Moody Gardens.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank linda a
Reviewed 2 September 2011

I was pleasantly surprised when I checked into the hotel.At a great rate,$60 a night I was expecting tiny,semi clean room. NO!! The hotel is immaculate,staff was great! My room has a small living room area with seatee,coffee table.The furniture look like high end wood,desk,entertainment center with drawers,fridge,microwave.Carpet is clean as well as fresh linens,fan folded towels.The dressing area is large,ironing board plenty of mirrors,granite counters,coffee maker,ironing board. Bathroom has granite with curved shower curtain.Outside the hotel is nice and clean,nice pool area and complimentary breakfast. The hotel is on hwy 6 near 35,about 30 minutes to Galveston or Nasa. Its like a home away from home!! Would recommend rodeway in Alvin to family/friends.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
8  Thank blfntx
Reviewed 8 August 2011

Even though I originally chose this hotel because it allowed a check-in age of 18 and older, i was not disappointed to the slightest . I would strongly agree that it is the best hotel in Alvin, with but a 30 min drive to the Galveston island beach. The management was very accommodating, the stay was quite and tranquil. There was nothing that i wanted that was not given to me. Their suites are equipped roomy and two person ready whirlpools, nice flat screen televisions, microwave, and refrigerator. Will definitely revisit upon my next visit to the area.

Room Tip: Go for the whirlpool suite, you can relax is the tub while watching tv!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
10  Thank Timothy89
Reviewed 28 June 2011

From check-in to check-out my experience was great. The management were very nice and accommodating during my stay. They are very up to date and have a very nice full breakfast complimentary. When business brings me back to Alvin I will definitely stay at the Rodeway Inn & Suites.

Room Tip: Rooms to suites they have it
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
10  Thank alenord
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alvin
1.7 km away
15.5 km away
Days Inn Dickinson TX
Days Inn Dickinson TX
#2 of 2 in Dickinson

Been to Scottish Inns & Suites? Share your experiences!