“My home away from home!!!”

Scottish Inns & Suites
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Alvin
Reviewed 29 April 2012

Love it here! My home away from home. With out a doubt this is the place I stay at when traveling near Alvin, TX, which we do very often. No complaints just great comments. The rooms are spacious and VERY clean with a nice tv, microwave and fridge. The bed is comfortable and the pillows too. The sink area and bathroom is very clean with soft towels. The swimming pool so clean and nice it was perfect, I liked that it has a privacy wall around the pool. The staff are the BEST!!! They are so friendly with GREAT customer service. They make my family and I always feel at home. They go out of their way to make our stay so great. My family loves it here. The lobby and eating area smell so good and is very clean as well. The complementary breakfast has a great variety to choose from. My kiddos love the BIG FLUFFY TEXAS WAFFLES!!! As for me i like them too. So with out a doubt I highly recommend this hotel to my family and friends and to YOU too. :)

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank LupeBarnes
There are newer reviews for Scottish Inns & Suites

Reviewed 19 April 2012

We were participating in a bicycle ride in Alvin, TX last weekend and decided to spend the night prior to the ride. After looking at reviews and pricing on Trip Advisor we decided to stay at the Rodeway Inn in Alvin. We made our reservation online and booked a king, non-smoking room. We arrived around 8pm and checked in without a problem. Even a last minute request for a first floor room was honored. Our room was clean, the flat screen TV worked and the AC was cold. Since the ride started very early we didn't eat the free continental breakfast that was offered. It was a nice quiet stay in a motel that looked fairly new and was clean and comfortable. I'd stay there again when visiting the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2012

We use to avoid Rodeway motels as they seem to be in less interesting locations, have less services than average and seem to lack maintenance, hence their lower rates.

We gave this one in Alvin a chance, after reading the positive reviews and we now agree to give it our thumbs up. This Rodeway definitely is a pleasant surprise, the room was very clean and spacious . The managers deserve our compliments for offering this excellent stay at an affordable price. Other Rodeways, take example.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2012

My husband and I stay at this motel every 3 months or so. It's clean, affordable, and the service is above and beyond any other motel in the area we're familiar with. The proprietors seem to go out of their way to make us feel at home, and we will continue to give them our business. I recommend it to all our friends and family who might be in the area.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Lou Ann M
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Visited on 2/18/2012. Drove down from Fort Worth...was departing on cruise out of Galveston on 2/19. Galveston hotels very pricey...maybe due to Mardi Gras weekend. Nice room...clean. Good continental breakfast...had waffle maker. Front desk very friendly...very reasonably priced. Felt like a valued customer. Excellent value for the cost. Good burgers and malts to the west at Morton's Malt and Burgers.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John S
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I made a BIG mistake and locked my keys in the trunk of my car on the morning of Sunday, Feb 12 when my mother and I were to catch a ship out of Galveston. Jaydeep and Sarah, the proprietors of Rodeway Inn, stayed with me the whole 3 hours and made many phone calls trying to get help to get my car unlocked. Jaydeep stood out in the freezing weather for 3 hours helping the locksmith. When it was obvious the Hyundai dealership was not going to be able to help me on a Sunday, Jaydeep's precious father, Jay, drove my mother and I to buy new cloths and luggage so we could make our ship in time and offered to keep our car on their lot for free for the whole week. They even offered to carry my mother and I to Galveston! This is our 2nd stay at Rodeway in Alvin. We already knew it was a super nice hotel with beautiful rooms, but I cannot say enough about the Bhatt family's kindness to me on that awful morning. They are truly special people with sympathy beyond measure and my mother and I cannot thank you enough, Jaydeep, Sarah, and Jay for all your help! Kudos and thank you! I only wish you would have taken the money we tried to give you for all your help to us. God's blessings to you for a lifetime!

Room Tip: We've stayed in 2 different rooms and both were lovely and very comfortable.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank janet c
Reviewed 4 January 2012

Nice clean room ,, (even the corners).
business center and faxing was available.
The Lady at check-in was "AWESOME" I did'nt have a reservation but she got me a good non-smoking room down stairs.

If I come back this way again I will definantly call ahead for reservations.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank jmlollar
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alvin
1.1 km away
1.7 km away
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Alvin/Houston
14.2 km away
Best Western Plus Manvel Inn & Suites

Been to Scottish Inns & Suites? Share your experiences!