US$85
Residence Inn Amarillo(Amarillo)
US$129
US$104
US$119
All reviewssausageroom was cleanlarge showerwafflesgladly stay here againwalk in showereasy access to the highwaywest sidehard boiled eggstv channelshot tubchoice hotelsmicrowave and refrigeratorcoffee makerbed and pillowsthe breakfast areaan overnight stay
Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

Pros:
-Staff was amazing from booking to checkout, above and beyond if I needed something.
-Bed was really comfy (see note about pillows)
-Room/linens were clean
-Nice breakfast, hot items and continental options
-Cracker barrel within walking distance
-AC and heater worked great, used both.
-Ample hot water

Cons:
-SO LOUD from the interstate, had to keep exhaust fan in bathroom running plus AC unit and still could hear it clearly
-Pool was down for maintenance
-Blankets smelled so heavily of bleach it gave me a headache. I had to use a blanket from my car.
-Pillows were terrible, bring your own
-Fridge in room had been unplugged, took many hours to cool for the food I bought. Thankfully I had a small cooler with me, no freezer in mini fridge.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Olaf R, Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2016

Dear Younique Shannon;

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel on your recent visit, we will surely use the insights you have shared to provide a superior service to our future guests.

I hope you give us another chance and make your stay nothing short of fantastic.

Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for one night while driving through to Arizona. The hotel staff accommodated our late check-in (after 11 p.m.) and quickly got us a room that was near the entrance. The room was clean and seemed to have been updated recently. We were fortunate to get parking at the front of the hotel due to a staff member leaving; I would've had some concerns if we had to park at the rear of the property as that area seemed not as well-lit and secure as other areas of the property. The hotel met our needs, easy check-in and check-out, and clean room (with great water pressure!).

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Olaf R, Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2016

Dear Wilechia W:

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at our hotel, your insight help us improve our services and we will use the information provided to ensure a quality stay for our future guests. We hope to see you again soon and deliver the same or superior service.

Amarillo, TX

Reviewed August 18, 2016

The rooms in this hotel are very small, but ok for an overnight stay. There were no luggage stands, so suitcases had to sit on the floor. Small closet. Bathroom has a toilet and shower, but I felt that was ok. My main complaint was that I booked the room two days in advance and when we arrived, I was told that the only room available was upstairs and there was no elevator. We are seniors and it was a chore for us to climb the stairs with our luggage. I should have requested ground floor, since an early reservation does not guarantee a better room. Breakfast was typical. The desk clerk had to balance his time between the front desk and keeping the food replenished. It was impossible to use the microwave because he was cooking the food for the buffet, and it was always in use. We stayed here last year on our annual trip to Colorado, and all was well,but we will probably look elsewhere next year. By the way, the price had increased almost $30 over last year.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Teresa D
Olaf R, Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2016

Dear Teresa:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at the Sleep Inn, we certainly will use the input you provided to give our future guests a superior service. If you are in town again please give us a call and we will make sure to accomodate special requests.

Thank you once again for your insight and hope to serve you in a near future.

Sleep Inn

Reviewed August 12, 2016

Our queen bed room was small as was the bathroom. The sink is in the room with a small counter. The shower door fell off while I was taking a shower. I caught it before it hit me. The manager was very apologetic. The linens are not soft, they are just okay. The indoor pool looks great but the water is very cold. The whirlpool is very nice and hot. Cracker Barrel next door within walking distance which is a good place for dinner. Breakfast menu okay at hotel. There is no elevator so call the hotel if you need a first floor room.

Room Tip: Call ahead. Try booking a room with two queen or double beds for extra space.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Olaf R, Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2016

Dear Janice;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at our hotel.
We will take the information you provided to make improvements and give a superior stay to our guests.

We hope to see you again in a near future.

Sleep Inn

Reviewed July 8, 2016

Stayed here on a trip to Palo Duro Canyon.
The property was well maintained, room was clean, bed was comfortable.
I got the last room, so the place was packed but it was very quiet and relaxing.
Staff was very friendly and helpful, typical continental breakfast nothing special.
Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Olaf R, Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2016

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay and with such positive feedback, we will use this information to provide the same or better services to all our future guests. We hope to see you again soon!