“The Flame Bistro restaurant”

Flame Mexican Bistro
Ranked #209 of 544 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

We are locals who try restaurants we have never been in and ribeye lovers. This Bistro is not the place to get a ribeye! The price is good for the 12 oz. and the flavor was good! Cooked to our request,BUT! It wasn't worth $25.00! It was chewy, fatty, spongy. We had almost as much chewed meat on the plate as there was at the beginning! They got either a bad cut or they use supermarket cheap grade ribeyes. The sides were tasty but for Two $25.00 meals! The portions were very small. For hungry travelers it wouldn't be worth eating there! To many good steak
Places close by to eat there and it not be fabulous. Bistro! You need to step up, taste your own food and do a better job of good Texas Steaks! Pilot truck stop has better for $14.00

Reviewed August 7, 2016

We arrived in Amarillo late from out of town and wanted to eat quickly, which is ironic with how our experience went. We waited thirty minutes for food to go and when my husband inquired, they said they needed to know some additional information. Yet they waited to ask instead of walking over. Once we asked, the "salad" I received was probably the worst I have ever had. Less than a dozen pieces of lettuce on a salad. And they did not put cheese and became upset when I asked for it.

Reviewed May 16, 2016

We had dinner here was some what disappointing. Took a very time for drinks which was just beer and wine. Then took a long time for our dinner,two dinners were wrong but we kept them since it took forever. I had a burger it was just average nothing special. I doubt we go back.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

25 Jul 14, evening, we dined at the Flame restaurant inside the Holiday Inn Amarillo West Medical Center. The chicken chili relleno was really good, the Lonestar burger was great even though the jalapenos were canned, and the club sandwich was fantastic. The fries were superb and the service was great, our server is among the best we’ve ever had anywhere. The next morning the breakfast bar was fantastic! Coffee was perfect, the food was hot for the most part and the staff again, superb! On my list to return when I’m in the area.

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

This is a great restaurant and bar. The staff,Kristi, is absolutely the best. If you get a chance, spend a little time and enjoy the club sandwich.