“Cookies!”

Add it.
Great American Cookies
Ranked #8 of 9 Bakeries in Amarillo
Reviewed December 23, 2015

I have always loved the cookies from here, use to get them from my MoMo all the time growing up. Easy to order, fantastic to eat.

Reviewed July 2, 2015

The freshly baked chocolate chip cookies and a cup of coffee are all I need to have a great afternoon of people watching at the mall. Fresh cookies are the pinnacle of epicurean enjoyment.

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Good... but not excellent like it used to be. Children should always see someone, at least ONE employee, smiling behind the counter, no matter how fussy the children is.

Welcoming service, happy-serving employees with real smiles, great (American) cookies, was the reason why I kept going back every week when I was younger. I still go and get my cookies from there but not like I used to. They are still EXCELLENT FOR THEIR COOKIES though!