Kabuki Romanza Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed May 18, 2018

I have been visiting Kabuki for many, many years. It is a perfect place for a romantic date or to entertain the family. The cook prepares the food in front of you with a great deal of flare. The prices are rather high, but you do get extra for your money.

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Restaurant is a fun place to dine.....running stream, thunder showers coming down from on high into the stream. We sat st the sushi bar, got there 15 minutes before closing time. Staff very pleasant, no one rushed us. Food was good, thought they did an especially good job on the simple things like the edamame and the cucumber salad.

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

The owners thought, not only will we serve a lot of food at a decent price, we’ll throw in a boat and a thunderstorm. We sat at the grill and had a good time watching the chef cooking the food. About halfway through the lights flicker and thunder sounds and ran falls. Why? Maybe to give introverts something to talk about. It wasn’t until we left that we noticed most of the tables are on a “boat.” Why? Maybe to remind you of that time you sat at a hibachi grill on a boat. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

This was my second visit to this restaurant. I believe in giving people and places a second chance. This time we only heard birthday wishes screamed once. Our waitress saw my reaction and allegedly asked wait staff to hold off. Additionally, the light effects simulate a storm and go out and flicker every 49 minutes. Cool, I guess, but I actually like being able to see what I’m eating. My appetizer was to be a jalepeno wrapped with bacon and stuff with cream cheese. It was burnt. My waitress removed it and asked if I wanted another - I passed and it was taken off the check. The soup was satisfactory, but he house salad came out with a heaped portion of ginger piled on. I could have asked more questions, but failed to do so -
My bad. I passed in the salad. the main entree was to be Filet Mignet and Shrimp in rice. It was bites of steak and shrimp, which could have come from a box, in my opinion. Certainly not worth $35 for this venue. Two teas, one appetizer, and two entrees = $90. Folks I’ve been to places and spent $1,200 for a party of four - don’t waste your money on this place. The waitress was sweet and the host staff were friendly. The manager even made rounds, so I give them two stars.

Reviewed April 5, 2018

Server from CA very friendly. Cook at the table was very good & the food is always tasty and extremely fresh.