La Quinta Inn Amarillo West Medical Center
US$94
US$89
SleepInn
US$90
See what travellers are saying:
A TripAdvisor Member
Evansville, Indiana, USA
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Not bad but in need of many rennovations and I believe they are in the process now. The location was good but the rooms needed to be updated. They were clean but old looking and a little on the small side. The service was O.K. and I would go back. We like it that our dogs feel comfortable in the LaQuinta Inn.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed March 28, 2012

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed March 26, 2012

If you are traveling with no kids and need just a bed for the night it will do. However, No one in our family showered the night we stayed because it was so dirty. I was afraid for my kids to touch anything, take thier shoes off, or be in the bathroom. I would pay a bit more to not have to stay here again. Freeway traffic was loud. The stench outside our room was horrid. AC/heat didn't work. Fan in bathroom didn't work. Breakfast was basic, all breads. Area was not safe and overall it was a stressful night when all you want after traveling all day is to relax. It was old and falling apart. Door stuck and didn't close or open well. I could keep going...

Reviewed March 25, 2012

We checked into this property early evening yesterday. When we went into room we noticed the TV was on and the housekeeping was not the best. While my husband when to get our luggage, I went to check out the restroom only to find a pair of dirty underwear hanging on the back of the bathroom door!!! I called the office and we were moved to another room - not much better. We will be calling the corporate headquarters tomorrow to report this. We chose La Quinta because of good experiences many years ago. The last two nights have been in 2 separate La Quinta's properties this weekend - both were worse than any hotel we have ever stayed in. NEVER AGAIN.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

I've stayed in Amarillo at least 20 times in the last 25 years and this was the best experience I've had yet. You can't do better than this, trust me. I've stayed in most of the motels along the interstates. The room was clean, the bed extremely comfortable, the motel was quiet, the staff super friendly and accomidating and the breakfast was pretty darn good for a lobby buffet. Is it basic? Yes. And unless you are rolling into Amarillo for more than a night because you're driving from one end of the country to the other what more do you need?