“Excellent, helpful staff!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Angleton
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Angleton
Reviewed 10 July 2017

The Angleton LQ is clean; I got the feeling efforts were being made to make sure things were being taken care of. We had television issues that were not able to be resolved- but it was late on a Saturday night. The staff members on duty did everything possible to fix it- including an offer to move us- but, again, for one night it was not an emergency & our room had an additional television. Again, the staff was friendly & helpful in every way possible!

Room Tip: Rooms away from Hwy. 35 are probably much quieter- road noise from the highway might bother a light...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
LQ6184GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Angleton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback, we really do appreciate it and this type of feedback with continue to help our staff strive to always go above and beyond to provide "here for you" guest service.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6184GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Angleton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I was only in town for one night after driving all night. Check in was speedy which was great! The room was clean, smelled fresh and the AC cold. Breakfast was good, lots of variety to chose from. The staff was friendly and welcoming. Looking to stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
LQ6184GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Angleton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback, we do appreciate it and I will pass this on to my staff to help continue to provide "Here for you" customer service.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I was in town for business but my plans changed and had to cancel my trip. Because I made my reservation after 6 pm and cancelled after that I was charged a no show fee. I called the call center and was told to call the hotel. I spoke with the manager about it and she apologized and was very nice. She reimbursed me and went out of her way to make sure everything was fine. Although I didn't stay I would recommend this place just for this reason.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback, it really is appreciated and we will use this as another example of "Here for you" for our guest.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6184GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Angleton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Reviewed 1 June 2017

We stay at this particular hotel once a year for our family reunion. We choose it because it is close to Angleton and West Columbia. It is always clean and very easy check in. The breakfast leaves a bit to be desired (very hard scrambled eggs and overdone bacon), but overall, pretty good. The swimming pool was clean and easily accessible.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6184GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Angleton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback we do appreciate it. I am more than happy to hear you always stay with us during your visit in town, also I will share this with my staff to help improve our breakfast to make sure this does not happen again.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Spacious and clean hotel. Great for families.Courteous staff. Complimentary breakfast definitely helps start the day. Right next door to Buccees! Close to major restaurants and retail shops. Hotel easy to find off highway.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6184GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Angleton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

We are very happy to hear this and will continue to provide here for you service. I will pass this along to my staff so we can continue to make our guest happy.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Angleton
16.2 km away
3.7 km away
Scottish Inns and Suites Angleton
17.6 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Lake Jackson - Clute

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Angleton? Share your experiences!