All reviewswest columbiaminute drivetwo nightsgreat customer serviceclean hotelbed was comfortableweddingpillowshousekeepercleanliness
Reviewed August 11, 2017

No breakfast available no milk and juice. Advises manager. Need more staff very short staff. Website of la quinta in Angleton mislead those are not accurate pictures. Please remove those pictures online.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank D331ZLricardor
LQ6184GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Angleton, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Thank you for this feedback. I do apologize for your experience with us. We strive to have a hot and ready breakfast. We will continue working on this to make sure your next stay is a better one!

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

I want to start out by saying I've been at this location since March and I appreciate the great customer service here and have developed friendships with some like are like family to me now, like kameshia goes out of her way to do her job and make everyone feel welcome. I believe she is a great asset to this company. I also wanna say that I love Wednesday social hour and that ï see week after week Ms. DEBRA ,ARIEL,MILTON and KAMESHIA, be very attentive to myself and others and enjoy good food and good laughs. Thank everyone for making our stay enjoyable

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
LQ6184GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Angleton, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2017

NOW THIS IS WHAT WE LOVE TO HEAR! Thank you very much for your feedback, it is more than appreciated. I will pass this info on to my staff to continue to help them strive providing "Here for you" customer service.

Reviewed July 26, 2017

She has fantastic customer service. Very active and attentive. She's also very welcome gives you a truth warmth of coming to la quinta. Definitely someone you want to keep in you staff. Really give the company a good impression. Also rooms are very clean 5he whole hotel is very well kept beat laquinta I've been too working for cat-spec. Great management also Roseanne has kept you guys running great I've been here on and off since March so I know the ups and downs but this is a great la quinta and hope to come here again

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6184GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Angleton, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We appreciate your response and we will share this awesome review with our staff. As a General Manager I am so glad our efforts as a team were noticed by you. We are truly striving to provide "Here For You" service!

Reviewed July 26, 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed July 10, 2017

The Angleton LQ is clean; I got the feeling efforts were being made to make sure things were being taken care of. We had television issues that were not able to be resolved- but it was late on a Saturday night. The staff members on duty did everything possible to fix it- including an offer to move us- but, again, for one night it was not an emergency & our room had an additional television. Again, the staff was friendly & helpful in every way possible!

Room Tip: Rooms away from Hwy. 35 are probably much quieter- road noise from the highway might bother a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
LQ6184GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Angleton, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback, we really do appreciate it and this type of feedback with continue to help our staff strive to always go above and beyond to provide "here for you" guest service.