All reviewswest columbiaminute drivetwo nightsgreat customer serviceclean hotelbed was comfortableweddingpillowshousekeepercleanliness
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Ariel is super friendly and knowledgeable! Absolutely amazing and super helpful! She is awesome and represents this company very well! Her service all in all is just superb! The hotel is super clean, the rooms are nice and cool and the staff overall is great!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Angleton, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2017

Thank you for your awesome review!! We appreciate any feedback, as it helps us better our service to our guests. Ariel is a pleasure to have and I will make sure to share this with her. We look forward to having you visit again!

Roseanna
GM

Reviewed August 12, 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6184GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Angleton, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Reviewed August 11, 2017

No breakfast available no milk and juice. Advises manager. Need more staff very short staff. Website of la quinta in Angleton mislead those are not accurate pictures. Please remove those pictures online.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank D331ZLricardor

Thank you for this feedback. I do apologize for your experience with us. We strive to have a hot and ready breakfast. We will continue working on this to make sure your next stay is a better one!

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

I want to start out by saying I've been at this location since March and I appreciate the great customer service here and have developed friendships with some like are like family to me now, like kameshia goes out of her way to do her job and make everyone feel welcome. I believe she is a great asset to this company. I also wanna say that I love Wednesday social hour and that ï see week after week Ms. DEBRA ,ARIEL,MILTON and KAMESHIA, be very attentive to myself and others and enjoy good food and good laughs. Thank everyone for making our stay enjoyable

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
LQ6184GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Angleton, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2017

NOW THIS IS WHAT WE LOVE TO HEAR! Thank you very much for your feedback, it is more than appreciated. I will pass this info on to my staff to continue to help them strive providing "Here for you" customer service.

Reviewed July 26, 2017

She has fantastic customer service. Very active and attentive. She's also very welcome gives you a truth warmth of coming to la quinta. Definitely someone you want to keep in you staff. Really give the company a good impression. Also rooms are very clean 5he whole hotel is very well kept beat laquinta I've been too working for cat-spec. Great management also Roseanne has kept you guys running great I've been here on and off since March so I know the ups and downs but this is a great la quinta and hope to come here again

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6184GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Angleton, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We appreciate your response and we will share this awesome review with our staff. As a General Manager I am so glad our efforts as a team were noticed by you. We are truly striving to provide "Here For You" service!