“Attentive friendly staff”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Angleton
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Angleton
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Wow, my sister got married a few minutes away from this hotel. 35+ people stayed here from my family. They always were willing to give an extra hand. They let my sister use The conference room to hold all her flower arrangement. They turned the business room into a mini hair salon. Extended breakfast on the day of the wedding knowing everyone was running around. They were quick to clean rooms and fill up breakfast. Always smiling! Right across from buccees

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Angleton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! I am so pleased your experience here has been a pleasant one. I will be sure to share this with me staff. We hope to see you soon!!

Roseanna M

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice and friendly place to stay thanks to Arel. There is a pool to swim, an work out room also and on wednesday there is a free food an drinks. I recommend u choose here for your next inn & suites vist

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Angleton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

I want to thank you for your feedback. We try our very best to make sure your stay is good one. One of the many ways we do this is Guest Happy Hour. I am so glad you appreciate it!

Roseanna

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Ariel is super friendly and knowledgeable! Absolutely amazing and super helpful! She is awesome and represents this company very well! Her service all in all is just superb! The hotel is super clean, the rooms are nice and cool and the staff overall is great!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your awesome review!! We appreciate any feedback, as it helps us better our service to our guests. Ariel is a pleasure to have and I will make sure to share this with her. We look forward to having you visit again!

Roseanna

Reviewed 12 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6184GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Angleton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Reviewed 11 August 2017

No breakfast available no milk and juice. Advises manager. Need more staff very short staff. Website of la quinta in Angleton mislead those are not accurate pictures. Please remove those pictures online.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank D331ZLricardor

Thank you for this feedback. I do apologize for your experience with us. We strive to have a hot and ready breakfast. We will continue working on this to make sure your next stay is a better one!

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I want to start out by saying I've been at this location since March and I appreciate the great customer service here and have developed friendships with some like are like family to me now, like kameshia goes out of her way to do her job and make everyone feel welcome. I believe she is a great asset to this company. I also wanna say that I love Wednesday social hour and that ï see week after week Ms. DEBRA ,ARIEL,MILTON and KAMESHIA, be very attentive to myself and others and enjoy good food and good laughs. Thank everyone for making our stay enjoyable

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
LQ6184GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Angleton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

NOW THIS IS WHAT WE LOVE TO HEAR! Thank you very much for your feedback, it is more than appreciated. I will pass this info on to my staff to continue to help them strive providing "Here for you" customer service.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

She has fantastic customer service. Very active and attentive. She's also very welcome gives you a truth warmth of coming to la quinta. Definitely someone you want to keep in you staff. Really give the company a good impression. Also rooms are very clean 5he whole hotel is very well kept beat laquinta I've been too working for cat-spec. Great management also Roseanne has kept you guys running great I've been here on and off since March so I know the ups and downs but this is a great la quinta and hope to come here again

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6184GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Angleton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We appreciate your response and we will share this awesome review with our staff. As a General Manager I am so glad our efforts as a team were noticed by you. We are truly striving to provide "Here For You" service!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Angleton
13 km away
16.4 km away
Best Western Plus Lake Jackson Inn & Suites
17.7 km away
Baymont Inn & Suites Clute

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Angleton? Share your experiences!