See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have stayed at this motel twice and on both occasions my rooms air con didn't work. The first in June 2012 was unbearable.I was given a new room that was acceptable. on my next visit in late Jan. 2013 the air con wasn't but as the temp. in southern Texas wasn't too warm at that time of year it was ok with an open window. When I let the manager know I was told that a Maint. man would be there shortly. He showed the next day and said that he couldn't fix it and there were no other rooms. I asked the manager for a lower rate and was denied and then she demanded a pet deposit of $20.00. Never again. When I go back to Angleton I will sleep in my in car.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I have been quite impressed with the overall quality of service and accomadations at this hotel. I work offshore and have had nothing but excellent service from the management and service personel at this hotel. The rooms were beyond my expectations and the management is nothing but professional. I am very happy with this facility and will be willing to recomend highly this hotel for anyone wanting value and quality at an affordable price.
I have been all over the world and this hotel ranks among some of the best I have stayed in even some 5 star hotels do not compare to the level of accomadations afforded here. I am very satisfied with my stay her at the Scottish inn of Angleton.

Room Tip: Although there is no pool or restaraunt, the quality exceeds the price by a long shot! I give the management a 5 star rating! well done!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Me and my family are happy with the sevice and staff of the scottish inn. Me and my family were having it bad and all places were out of room last opition was the Scottish Inn . We got a kitchenett dubble bed and it was very clean very spacioush. They even met my needs at night when we needed extra towels or pillows they were more then happy to halp us out. I do not understand the bad reviews on here because I was unable to hear anything and we had 4 children next to us and we heard nothing. the lobby is always open. and yes there is always only one person working but they are very good at their job and very friendly. I will tell all my friends and family of my stay and I will recommend this hotel anyday..... Thank you Scottish Inn staff for making my family comfortable aon our stay cant wait to be back....

Room Tip: The units on the far side heat up fastest because the sun beats right on them other then that all the rooms are great!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Alley K
Reviewed June 24, 2011

I brought my family to stay overnight when our home was damaged. I was pleasently suprised to find that our local scottish inns was so accommodating. Even though they were almost full, the staff went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed during such a stressful time. The room was clean and spacious and the "spa" tub was a hit with my son!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2010

The stay was very unpleasant. First of all there is no service, the staff is rude and the lobby is never open. The motel only has one person working there and no one picks up the phone when you call. As far as the rooms go, you can hear everything around you because of the poor construction. We were in the room for only a few hours when noise started coming from the room next door, it was so loud that we could make out all the words coming from the room. We decided to call the office but of course no one would answer the phone. After we were fed up we walked to the office, where we were met by a rude woman who would not give us a refund. We ended up staying the night, however did not get any rest at all. We will never stay here again and filed a complaint with the BBB.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple