See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 22, 2016 via mobile

This was a nice hotel and we were lucky that we got this room for a Saturday. Room was nice and glad there was no second floor so no noisy upstairs neighbors. The front desk clerk was nice and the rate we paid was accommodating. The only thing I didn't like about it was they didn't put enough towels in the room. There was only 2 big towels and 2 mediums and 2 snaps, we got a two bed

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for one night since I needed a place to shower and refresh while working in Aransas Pass.
This place was disgusting. The shower curtain was falling of the wall and when I told the frontvdeskbabout it they seemed to know and were unconcerned.
There were roaches everywhere. They were crawling out of the coffee maker which didn't matter that much since there were no cups in the room and no coffee available. Again, of no concern to the office.
The ice machine worked but there was no container for carrying the ice. The office have me a trash bag to contain the ice.
The was no breakfast. Although they claimed that one packaged honey bun and stale bread and aerial crumbs constituted a "Continntal Breakfast".
Lots of fights and what seemed like events bordering on domestic violence took place that night.
Clientele was the seediest.
Don't stay here. The Super 8 across the street was much cleaner and safer and about the same price.
Check out my pictures...
Don't stay here.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed July 18, 2015 via mobile

First the clerk stated unclear the price on the room, second the phone in the room didn't work, the desk chair was broken. The final straw was to go in to the restroom in the middle of the night and have to share with a BIG Flying cockroach. NEVER AGAIN....As far as "The free continental breakfast " that's a massive freaking joke that consisted of stale donuts warm milk cold coffee and 1 box of cereal. I promise no matter how desperate we are for a room we will definitely not stay here again.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2015

Can't give a good review, nor a bad one. If you just want a place to sleep, this place will work for you; if you want a decent breakfast, go somewhere else.

Pro's - The staff are friendly, the beds are comfy, the pool was clean & refreshing and the double rooms was laid out perfectly.

Con's - The Continental breakfast left a lot to be desired, I don't think the pastries were fresh; the place could use a bit of TLC & maintenance - the chairs were stained and the plaster above the shower was missing.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Donna E
Reviewed December 4, 2014 via mobile

Staff was really friendly our room was clean which is all I ask for when paying what we paid. Booked this hotel because it's so close to my fishing spot but overall a decent stay. I would consider staying again. Just don't expect a 5 star service which alot of people complain when staying at a rink a dink hotel

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family