Candlewood Suites - Arlington
Comfort Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$79
ComfortSuites
US$59
US$119
Holiday Inn Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$100
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$139
US$109
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$147
US$134
Hilton.com
Wingate by Wyndham Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$101
US$109
Hyatt.com
US$119
All reviewsfree laundryhonor systemsix flagsan extended stayarea attractionsroom was cleanpull out couchliving roomair conditionerchecking outcupboardstadiumdetergenttexasmattressgamesinterstate
Reviewed September 13, 2017

We had 5 rooms and the location was perfect for everything we wanted to do. The staff was helpful in every way possible. The price was very reasonable. The rooms were all great except for an off-odor.

Room Tip: The one bedroom suites are great for entertaining.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Steve S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Thank you! We hope you choose us again.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

I recently spent three full weeks at the Candlewood Suites. From check in with Pat on duty, to checking out it was a great experience. There was nothing I needed and when there was, the staff was quick to help me. From the littlest things like getting stamps at the front desk and pop them in the mail without having to go to the post office. I wanted a blender to make my morning smoothies, and within an hour I had one.

My room was the perfect size and afforded all the luxuries I needed. In addition to being spotlessly cleaned each week !

A great place especially for long terms stays . Staff is sweet and when you have to be away from home, its a great alternative

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank teresaweybrew
Steve S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2017

Thank you for your comments! We appreciate all feedback and I will definitely pass on the kind words to our team.

We hope to see you again!
Steve Santoya-Shufeldt

Reviewed August 29, 2017

My family and I where displaced due to Hurricane Harvey and Operations Manager- M. Rodriguez went above and beyond to ensure my family and I where safe and comfortable. In our greatest time of need they where there with a blanket, a bed and a warm smile. I can not express my family and I's gratitude and would encourage anyone visiting Arlington, especially in the stadium district, six flags and for events, to go out of your way to stay here as they will do everything to ensure your comfort.....and if they do this in an emergency I can only imagine the caliber of service during normal business.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank T4Free
Reviewed July 23, 2017

The Location is great for the 6 Flags and ballpark attraction , The queen bed was pretty well used . The bathroom was clean and large space , was being new carpet installed.
the airconditioner was in the living room so the bedroom was hot and the living room pull out couch that our daughter sleep on was freezing.overall it was OK for the price.

Room Tip: ask for a room not on the west side in the summer time to avoid the evening heat
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Steve S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Thank you for reviewing us. We will check on that AC, because normally, they cool the entire room, we apologize for any discomfort you may have experienced!

Reviewed April 12, 2017

Our group stayed at Candlewood Suites in Arlington, TX for 2 nights in April 2017. Jolene, with the hotel in Arlington, helped to arrange our stay. She was so helpful with the initial reservations and then changes and cancellations. The hotel is very close to area attractions. It was clean and very convenient.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Steve S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017

Thank you! We hope to see you again soon!!
Steve Santoya-Shufeldt