“Typical Tex Mex”

El Fenix Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #84 of 863 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 April 2017

This place has the typical Tex mex food. It was good,but not outstanding. The salsa was not spicy enough for my tastes, but to be fair I like stuff really spicy.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

When we come to Arlington, we like eating at El Fenix. The chips and salsa are the the best - very light and crispy. The wait staff is very attentive and you'll receive your meal quickly. We enjoy the chicken fajitas and always have a bit left over.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

This restaurant seems to provide consistently good food. Prices are good too. The wait is never long and staff is friendly.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Food comes out extremely hot. Salsa is very weak as far as hotness goes. We asked if there was a hotter salsa and they said there wasn't but we could have some Tabasco sauce. Really!! Not a place I plan to go often. Had lemon pie. Just ok. Frozen in the middle.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

It had been more than just a challenging day and I needed some good food in a quiet environment. So, I opted to go here. I was promptly seated. The wait staff was attentive, but not overbearing. The cheese enchilada dish hit the spot. The chips are different than most and very tasty. The frozen adult drink helped a lot.