“Bayou Bliss”

Cajun Corner
Ranked #447 of 827 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

What a find! Chinese, Cajun fusion.. This place is absolutely awesome! I tried the shrimp etouffee, it was outrageously, delicious. My meal came with rice, and sauce, which made my taste buds, scream with pleasure. The shrimp was tender, and plentiful. Atmosphere reminds me of Louisiana riverfront cafe.The employees are friendly, and quick to suggest alternatives. Great Food! Great Service! Authentic Ambiance!

Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

My husband and I ate here one day for lunch. We were both craving cajun food... The crawfish Ettufiee was awesome - perfect rue sauce perfect color! My husband at the fried oyster po boy.... He said it was very good.Like I said this place was a surprise I couldn't believe there would be decent cajun food here in Arlington...

Reviewed 1 April 2015

Specials clearly states that EVERYDAY when you buy 5 pounds you get the 6th free and on WEDNESDAYS crawfish are $6.49 a pound. This is absolutely not the case. You will be charged $7.99 a pound of you order the buy 5 get one free. I tried very politely to explain to the owner that this is not what the special reads and how to correct it so that others would not be upset by the confusion that her board reads. SHE RAN TO THE FRONT DOOR AND LOCKED EVERYONE INSIDE THE RESTAURANT. She said that she did this because I said I was not going to pay my bill, which again was not the case, I said I would pay the bill with the special pricing that that was clearly advertised. I had to call the police for her to unlock the door. I have never been treated with such disrespect and ugliness at a business while trying to help them fix a problem they would consistently have with other customers due to a language barrier and not understanding that their advertisement was portraying something different than what they would honor. I would NOT recommend this restaurant to anyone, there are many other places that would be willing to treat you with common courtesy and respect you for your help.

2  Thank vdimbleby
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I cannot believe they have no reviews but here goes. Although I have not been here this year, I still can smell the wonderful gumbo. I can't say much for the atmosphere, but the food was excellant. Stick with the basic cagun and you cannot go wrong.

1  Thank joedvet