“Delicious ”

Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Convivial chain dishing up hearty portions of New Orleans-style seafood, steaks, salads & more.
Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

This was my first visit to a Pappadeaux establishment and we thoroughly enjoyed it. I had the catfish and shrimp. Friends had oysters, stuffed shrimp, cheese sticks. All were fantastic.

Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

We lived in Houston for some time and love this restaurant. When we got here and went in for lunch, the food was excellent and plentiful as usual. Great seafood Texas-style.

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

I went here for a date. The wait wasn't too long and the waitress was very friendly and helpful. The only part that I was disappointed at was that I actually went to a Pappadeaux in Arizona and they gave me a coconut shrimp pineapple white sauce (similar to the one at red lobster). I was a little annoyed at the fact that they were kinda acting like I was confusing Papadeaux with Red Lobster stating that I went their for that particular sauce insisting that they didn't carry it at all. I don't even like Red Lobster and I have a vivid memory so I never mistake a place for one another. I eventually gave up on trying to find out about the white sauce instead of the chilli sauce they gave me. Either way I recommend it! It's a little pricy but worth it to me. It was a good date overall.

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

If you have not been to Pappadeaux restaurant, you are missing out on great French /Cajun specialty dishes. Each time we visited this restaurant we always had great seafood speciality dishes and lots of it.
The Sunday Brunch includes many breakfast items:as well as a made to order omelet station, fish dishes, salads, fruits, cooked vegetables, shrimp, etc..
Great restaurant for business, family and friends.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Not sure our servers name, but she realized last night that we weren’t being taken care of by who should have been our waiter. She was incredible she saw we had a toddler and made everything perfect and fast! The food was great!