“Nice people and excellent food”

Andalous Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #41 of 902 Restaurants in Arlington
Reviewed August 28, 2018

I normally hate the taste of lamb. But the lamb here is absolutely delicious. The staff is super nice and friendly. Everything my family had here was delicious. Even the kids loved it. Prices very reasonable. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Offers Traditional Mediterranean selections accompanied with a pleasant dining decor.

Reasonable dinner prices and the food is great!

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

I take out of town guests here since I am confident in what I will find. The owners have had this place open for awhile now. And, yet, the quality is still excellent. I have not found better hummus in the metroplex. The oven baked, fresh bread is excellent. There is a large selection of dishes. You can sample any food on the line to ensure you will have a meal satisfying to you. The staff are friendly and helpful. I have consistently selected the fish my last several visits and have not been been disappointed. I wish the owners would continue to offer the watermelon tea they use to serve.

Reviewed April 23, 2018

What is there to say after eating there twice? I loved it. I very recently found this restaurant and I am disappointed I never found it prior. I have been coming to this area for the last few years. I had been searching for something better than all the hamburger and pizza places.
The Mediterranean food is delicious with a homey-feel and aroma to it. The staff is very helpful and courteous. There is a good variety to cover any food mood you may be in and it is reasonably priced. It does get busy around lunch so plan accordingly.

Reviewed April 22, 2018

I was traveling this past week in Texas and found this little gem of a restaurant. They serve fantastic Mediterranean food cafeteria style. Don't be fooled that the self-serve is a reflection of poor quality or cafeteria rated food. The food is homemade and delicious! I chose the vegetarian plate and picked out six small sides and everyone was excellent! My favorite was definitely the eggplant with pomegranate juice. OH, MY GOODNESS! I returned the following day and ordered two side dishes of that. The hummus is fantastic and although I don't eat gluten, the pita looked amazing as well. It is an unassuming place BUT I would return in a heartbeat. LOVE it!