“Good wholesome food”
Review of True Food Kitchen

True Food Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
True Food Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 4,067 Restaurants in Austin
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Went to this place with conference colleagues and had some of the best food in Austin. The appetizers were delicious, especially the kale guacamole and the cauliflower. The crudités vegetables were served like an art piece.

Food options available for vegans, vegetarians and meat eaters.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

This restaurant cannot be beat in terms of food quality. We went here for a family outing in December and there was something for everyone, whether it was our vegetarian niece or the big meat-eaters in the family. The appetizers were tastefully done and portions were controlled. They had a great wine and beer selection as well. Excellent choice for the discerning diner.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

First visit to this restaurant for my Wife and I but won’t be the last. Reviewing the menu it was apparent that the philosophy of this place was spot on. Fish tacos and Lasagna bolognese were wonderful and the albacore appetizer was fantastic. Our server AJ was friendly, helpful, and his service was flawless! A must do in Austin!

Reviewed February 19, 2018

My husband questioned me when I made this reservation because it is labeled a "health food" restaurant and he wasn't sure he would like it. Let me start by saying that he loved his food and ate every bite. The menu, while healthy is so tasty, you wouldn't know it was healthy. Great food, excellent service, we couldn't ask for more.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

One of the best vegan restaurants I’ve been to. The butternut squash pizza, the seasonal ingredient salad and the panang curry were to die for. The service was friendly and efficient even though restaurant was busy.

Been to True Food Kitchen? Share your experiences!